Lifted 2wd 4th Gen Pics- Lets see them

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PassivAggressor

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Going to guess 12" wheel and -44 offset.
I didn't think -44 poked out that much. Almost the entire wheel is outside of the fender.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

N1ck

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
True, must be in the 70 range. Mint for the paint.

chipmaker

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Somebody is all butthurt because his small ****** and his budget forced him to buy 17s and now everyone is pointing and laughing. He gets his revenge behind the keyboard talking **** about everyone elses choices...

IMO

matt.davidson09

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 RAM 2500 Laramie Mega Cab
Engine
6.7L Cummins
Can we get back to the actual subject of the thread and everyone **** about the lifted 2WD/4WD discussion that always ensues whenever anyone posts something like this? It really shouldn't matter - I came here to get a feel for how trucks look with certain setups that I might consider on my own truck one day, not read your annoying and belittling comments about how your preference in trucks is so much better than someone else's. It's their truck and they spent the coin to make it look how they want it to look, **** and go to the off-roading/4WD section/thread with your opinions. If we don't have a section/thread then go create one. Good lawt these comments grind my 3.21 gears.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AustinB

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Somebody is all butthurt because his small ****** and his budget forced him to buy 17s and now everyone is pointing and laughing. He gets his revenge behind the keyboard talking **** about everyone elses choices...

IMO

Lol.. I have brand new 17s and 20s.. Both with new 35x12.50 tires.. Lets not try to guess the size of someones wallet. Especially if you have the cheapest mud tires you can find on stock wheels.

I guess if you had any clue of the significance of a larger tire, you would have them too.... Except, nevermind... You have a 2wd pavement princess with a ****** attitude.

I personally was just in here having fun with the guys who have a sense of humor. I'm sorry for your hurt feelings sir.

IMO

Last edited:

wsutard1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7 eTorque
Can we get back to the actual subject of the thread and everyone **** about the lifted 2WD/4WD discussion that always ensues whenever anyone posts something like this? It really shouldn't matter - I came here to get a feel for how trucks look with certain setups that I might consider on my own truck one day, not read your annoying and belittling comments about how your preference in trucks is so much better than someone else's. It's their truck and they spent the coin to make it look how they want it to look, **** and go to the off-roading/4WD section/thread with your opinions. If we don't have a section/thread then go create one. Good lawt these comments grind my 3.21 gears.

Chipmaker, put Matt down on the butthurt list since it seems like you are keeping one. Make sure to document his ****** size and income as you might need that later.

Adhom solves everything.

loud-noises.gif

sausec17

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
It's only pointless if you don't understand the point.

It's not just the driver who knows if their truck is 4x4. Somehow, sooner or later, the word gets out.

IMO

I make it known I have a 2wd. Then laugh at the people who spent thousands more on a 4wd that they never use! hahaha

matt.davidson09

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L Cummins
Chipmaker, put Matt down on the butthurt list since it seems like you are keeping one. Make sure to document his ****** size and income as you might need that later.

Adhom solves everything.

loud-noises.gif

[emoji1360]

AustinB

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
I make it known I have a 2wd. Then laugh at the people who spent thousands more on a 4wd that they never use! hahaha

A truck doesn't change someones life style, a truck supports it. Depends on who your friends are. I grew up around a different type.

Spending 1000s more on a 4x4 makes more sense than spending 1000s on a 2wd, trying to make it look like one :)

IMO

Last edited:

wsutard1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7 eTorque

Dude, look at your signature. You are really going to laugh at people who spend "thousands more" on an actual functioning piece of their truck? That the pot calling the kettle black right there.

post-8794-1403702267.gif

matt.davidson09

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L Cummins
At least AustinB is on board with getting the conversation back on track. If we can get wsutard1, sausec17, and chipmaker to stop talking about hurt butts, peen sizes and functional vs aesthetic upgrades then I think we might actually have the thread back. I miss the times when RamForum was just truck owners helping each other out with lessons learned and sharing pictures of cool ass trucks. But you know, internetz.

*Brb going to troll others on Reddit and YouTube while waiting for someone to reply something here I can disagree with*

sausec17

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yea, these newbs on here have no respect for what the real ramforum was like. We didnt have assholes like them hijacking threads just to start ****. Ramforum was a place that people could come with any question they had and have it answered without people making smartass remarks. This whole new age of internet makes people feel invincible and think they can say whatever they want, when they wouldn't dare do it in real life haha.

Yea, I've spent thousands to make my truck look badass. I love it. So do thousands at truck shows and truck meets. I must be doing something right? Even if they hated it, why would I care?? I built my truck for me, no one else. My truck does everything I need and want it to do, that's all I care about

Last edited:

wsutard1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7 eTorque
Yea, these newbs on here have no respect for what the real ramforum was like. We didnt have assholes like them hijacking threads just to start ****. Ramforum was a place that people could come with any question they had and have it answered without people making smartass remarks. This whole new age of internet makes people feel invincible and think they can say whatever they want, when they wouldn't dare do it in real life haha.

Yea, I've spent thousands to make my truck look badass. I love it. So do thousands at truck shows and truck meets. I must be doing something right? Even if they hated it, why would I care?? I built my truck for me, no one else. My truck does everything I need and want it to do, that's all I care about

This whole forum is about opinions. When someone replies "Nice truck" that is their opinion, but you take it as fact because it is also your opinion. However, when someone disagrees with you and tells you that your truck doesn't make sense to them cause it has 10" of lift and is 2wd they are disrespectful idiots who only come on forums to be smart asses.

Seems to me that you are the disrespectful one who is trying keep out the people who have different points of view.

sausec17

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
This whole forum is about opinions. When someone replies "Nice truck" that is their opinion, but you take it as fact because it is also your opinion. However, when someone disagrees with you and tells you that your truck doesn't make sense to them cause it has 10" of lift and is 2wd they are disrespectful idiots who only come on forums to be smart asses.

Seems to me that you are the disrespectful one who is trying keep out the people who have different points of view.

That makes no sense. Try again kiddo

This thread is about posting pics of lifted 2wd trucks. Then you have the forum ***** come in and start bashing people when they have no input regarding the original thread. Post pics of lifted 2wd trucks or ****