Lifted 2wd 4th Gen Pics- Lets see them

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wsutard1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7 eTorque
That makes no sense. Try again kiddo

This thread is about posting pics of lifted 2wd trucks. Then you have the forum ***** come in and start bashing people when they have no input regarding the original thread. Post pics of lifted 2wd trucks or ****

You just made my point better than I did. Thank you.

good-idea-or-waste-of-money-taco-truck-taco-h-L-3KCmAy.jpeg

Blackram28376

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Any of you guys have the 3.6? Looking at doing the 4.5 on mine and replacing stocks with 17s or 18s but sticking with 33s. I have the 3.55 gears.

Blackram28376

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Google image 4x4 truck. Now google image 2wd truck. Ignore the brotrucks in both cases. It's that easy. Stay on topic, post your lifted 2wd truck [emoji51]

IMO

Car manufactures and aftermarket makers have simply conformed to what society expects/wants. The utilitarian function of a truck decreases with every inch higher it goes, no matter 2wd or 4x4.

How practical is it to tow at capacity when you need a 10 inch drop hitch?

AustinB

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Car manufactures and aftermarket makers have simply conformed to what society expects/wants. The utilitarian function of a truck decreases with every inch higher it goes, no matter 2wd or 4x4.

How practical is it to tow at capacity when you need a 10 inch drop hitch?

Holy **** lol. I'm speechless. Towing? Who said towing? Lifting and mud tires are for off road purposes... And that is nothing that has been conformed to. It's a purpose driven mod. It's why tanks and bulldozers have tracks instead of wheels. Lets take a perfectly logical explanation and then flip it to something completely opposite.

Something about this reminds me of my ex wife?

This is getting out of hand.. Partly my fault I'll admit. Sorry guys. I'm refraining from any other post.
IMO

Last edited:

THRASHER

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
v8
OKAY ENOUGH ALREADY!!

Either post a picture of your 2wd trucks or get the $&@% out. It's that simple!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blackram28376

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Holy **** lol. I'm speechless. Towing? Who said towing? Lifting and mud tires are for off road purposes... And that is nothing that has been conformed to. It's a purpose driven mod. It's why tanks and bulldozers have tracks instead of wheels. Lets take a perfectly logical explanation and then flip it to something completely opposite.

Something about this reminds me of my ex wife?

IMO

Then 4x4 trucks should have tracks.

I dont disagree with 2wd having lifts and mud tires, they have their functions even without 4x4.

My point is there should be no "expectation" of how a 4x4 should look, or how a 2wd should look.

I mentioned towing to simply say that either loose out in exchange.

matt.davidson09

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 RAM 2500 Laramie Mega Cab
Engine
6.7L Cummins
This whole forum is about opinions. When someone replies "Nice truck" that is their opinion, but you take it as fact because it is also your opinion. However, when someone disagrees with you and tells you that your truck doesn't make sense to them cause it has 10" of lift and is 2wd they are disrespectful idiots who only come on forums to be smart asses.

Seems to me that you are the disrespectful one who is trying keep out the people who have different points of view.

It's not matter of respect or your freedom to express your opinion; it's a matter of scope and applicability. The title of the thread eliminates the need for the opinions you've shared on both of those accounts actually, and you've done nothing constructive towards the OP's original request for pictures of 2WD trucks. You would be in the right if this thread was asking the forum members' opinion of 2wd lifted trucks, and your well thought out arguments would have been so insightful and ingenious because absolutely no one has ever brought them up before; but it's not. At this point you are no better than any other keyboard crusader shoving their opinion in places where it's unwarranted; and that is what the rest of us get annoyed about, or "butt hurt", in your terms. In all actuality I don't give two ***** about your opinion because I came here to see lifted 2WDs, not your topic-unrelated opinion being thrown around; but hey, God Bless America and the sense of entitlement to provide said unrelated opinions granted by the sanctuary of World Wide Web.

matt.davidson09

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 RAM 2500 Laramie Mega Cab
Engine
6.7L Cummins
Apparently the cease-fire happened while I was typing; apologies. Can a moderator just close/delete this thread and open a new one so we don't have to scroll through all this garbage to see what we came here to see? It's like 65 garbage posts and 5 actual pictures.

Last edited: