lifted > lowered

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reo Cook

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 1500
Engine
5.7L HEMI
Think I'm gonna pull my lift off and go low. I have the 7" front & 3" rear maxtrac lift with 37x1250s now, but after riding around I want to go the other way.

I have read that the McG spindle kit is good, but there are issues with the 13s and up with the spindle needing some work. I am thinking about going with the Belltech 2/4 kit and some 305/50s.

Am I crazy for wanting to go this route? I think what I'll do is buy the parts I need to do the drop and then sell my lift and tires to recover the price of the parts.

Suggestions or comments? :)

Statcher1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Not crazy at all man. Times and life changes. I came from 2 lifted trucks down to my lowered Ram.

Sent from the Rocket in my Pocket

OP
OP
R

Reo Cook

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 1500
Engine
5.7L HEMI
At first I was pumped about it. However with 2 kids and a pregnant wife it's not the best option right now

Plus i see a lot of lifted trucks around here and not many lowered :)

Statcher1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
At first I was pumped about it. However with 2 kids and a pregnant wife it's not the best option right now

Plus i see a lot of lifted trucks around here and not many lowered :)

All the more reason to lower it man. Make it different from the pack. And make it easier on that pregnant wife getting in.

charonblk07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
F1-A forged 349ci
If you order the 13+ kit they already come with the spindles clearanced so they're a straight bolt-in. There's no reason not to drop it if it serves a better purpose in your life. I own a lifted ride for work and a dropped one for home because it's easier for my wife in daily life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk