Lifted with stock wheels.... post em here!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Outdoors76

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
She is at the tire shop now... cant wait!!!

Wow... I took pics but they do no justice!

They do sing a little but not enough to be a bother...

Now if it wasnt in the teens and 20's at the start of each day maybe i would have already dont the zone BL..

I could have done the 2" wheel spacers but 1.5 is fine still will stop rocks from flinging off side of truck.

20181218_132946.jpg

20181218_130449.jpg

20181218_132924.jpg

Last edited:

22hemi13

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 2500 4x4
Engine
as soon as the weather breaks I'm adding the Zone 1.5" BL on top of bills at 2.8 and 1.5" rear spacer
i think i narrowed it down to trying one of these tires:

Radar Tires Renegade R-7 All-Terrain Radial Tire - 35X12.50R20LT 121Q
View attachment 147783

or this:
Radar Renegade A/T5 All-Season Radial Tire - 35X12.50R20LT 121R
View attachment 147784

i

They also have that in a 37x12.5x20 but im unsure if I can fit it...
I’ve been very happy with my renegade m/t’s. Wearing good. Handle great in mud haha

Outdoors76

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Price wasnt much more to get these mastercraft courser mtx
I like them a lot.
And the supreme suspensions 1.5" wheel spacer zero vibration all the way up to 80 mph so far no issue.

$140 on amazon.

Outdoors76

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I see now i could have fit a 37 with a little persuasion (especially after 1.5" BL) but save that for after truck has 150k miles lmao...

My wife would castrate me if she saw me cutting and hammering this truck now!

dmalonecentral

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI® V8
Very nice..

U running wheel spacers?

It was done at the dealership. They said they had to add 1/4 inch spacers to clear the UCA. Stock rims won’t be on long. I didn’t care for the thought of running wheel spacers so I pulled the trigger on some Fuel Vapors 20X9 +1.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Outdoors76

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Ready Lift 3.5 Lift with 35x12.5 Nitto Ridge Grapplers

a653d6c05938f9c9b479cd435c510757.jpg3bbae06bb01169a5c38585ea722fa8e1.jpg

I have to repeat myself here...

This truck is gorgeous...

Personally i would not worry about 1/4" spacer still plenty of thread on stud..

I had 1.5" spacers installed yesterday i wasnt keen on but i really like the factory wheels...

what color wheels did you order? im not usually a chrome guy but EVERYONE has a blacked out black ram now and that chrome/black looks classy!! yet tough..

dmalonecentral

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI® V8
I have to repeat myself here...

This truck is gorgeous...

Personally i would not worry about 1/4" spacer still plenty of thread on stud..

I had 1.5" spacers installed yesterday i wasnt keen on but i really like the factory wheels...

what color wheels did you order? im not usually a chrome guy but EVERYONE has a blacked out black ram now and that chrome/black looks classy!! yet tough..

Thanks! I think the stock wheels on it looks really good as well but I had a dilemma when shopping for wheels. I see all kinds of trucks with all kinds of wheels out and about and I’ll think to myself that they look really good but I’ve never actually shopped for wheels. So when I did start looking at wheels everything just seemed a little too “showy” for me. The Matte Black Vapors were the only ones that I looked at that I could really see putting on my truck. Not trying to be like everyone else but just going with what I liked. I only put $25 down to have them order them and they said 4-5 days so I still have time to back out or change my mind.

Not my wheels but what I ordered and with my same tires.

80c048bf6e797b5350b7524fe24a1b1a.jpg

A side profile of my truck

90be471a1052e839f34a84feda3722f7.jpg

Outdoors76

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
yeah i gotcha.. it will look great with those wheels also...

if you dont mind my asking how much are those wheels?

dmalonecentral

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI® V8
yeah i gotcha.. it will look great with those wheels also...

if you dont mind my asking how much are those wheels?

Discount tire quoted me $275 a wheel and with Tax and install $1312 out the door.

I figure to recoup some of that when I post mine up for sale.

Outdoors76

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
So i went to dealer for 2 recalls... and to have them adjust rambox again also check on a grinding sound when braking that stopped two days ago.. i suspect it was a rock?
I got new 35" tires yesterday and air pressure was 49 lbs in a 65 lb tire I would normally run 55-60 all i asked was please put pressure to 55 lbs...

the rambox was sticking up 3/4" in the back... fairly obvious...

i get there to pick up my truck and the tech says he sees nothing wrong with it... i said i'll go show you. i get there and it is OBVIOUSLY adjusted and theres no more play in the lock while its shut... why not say all set and i would say thank you...

instead, on the way out to my truck he acts like a complete moron and tells me i am beating up the suspension on my new truck with these tires the truck is designed for luxury?

wtf planet has this idiot fallen from? thinks that because i am wearing a polo and a jacket i am as dumb as a box of rocks? i spent many years as a machinist i am very mechanically inclined.

i literally started laughing at him. then said forget it i dont have time for this... when i walked into the waiting area the girls all looked at me and i said where in the hell did you guys ever find Mr Personality?

he is trying to tell me that a $40,000 pickup truck with a v8 cannot run 35" tires????!!!! you guys SELL new trucks with lift kits and 35's seriously???
i said dude i'll put my own air thanks anyway...

i figured in a tire that says 65 lbs max should be 55-60

unreal...

they apologized profusely but that is just ridiculous...

corneileous

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Ram 1500 Limited 4X4
Engine
Hemi 5.7
So i went to dealer for 2 recalls... and to have them adjust rambox again also check on a grinding sound when braking that stopped two days ago.. i suspect it was a rock?
I got new 35" tires yesterday and air pressure was 49 lbs in a 65 lb tire I would normally run 55-60 all i asked was please put pressure to 55 lbs...

the rambox was sticking up 3/4" in the back... fairly obvious...

i get there to pick up my truck and the tech says he sees nothing wrong with it... i said i'll go show you. i get there and it is OBVIOUSLY adjusted and theres no more play in the lock while its shut... why not say all set and i would say thank you...

instead, on the way out to my truck he acts like a complete moron and tells me i am beating up the suspension on my new truck with these tires the truck is designed for luxury?

wtf planet has this idiot fallen from? thinks that because i am wearing a polo and a jacket i am as dumb as a box of rocks? i spent many years as a machinist i am very mechanically inclined.

i literally started laughing at him. then said forget it i dont have time for this... when i walked into the waiting area the girls all looked at me and i said where in the hell did you guys ever find Mr Personality?

he is trying to tell me that a $40,000 pickup truck with a v8 cannot run 35" tires????!!!! you guys SELL new trucks with lift kits and 35's seriously???
i said dude i'll put my own air thanks anyway...

i figured in a tire that says 65 lbs max should be 55-60

unreal...

they apologized profusely but that is just ridiculous...

Well for whatever it’s worth, these halfton pickups these days really ain’t nowhere near the “trucks” that trucks were back 20, 30 years ago. They’re more of a glorified large, full-size SUV with a pickup bed on them anymore. But agree, unless you’re doing hardcore wheeling, 35’s probably ain’t doing that much more accelerated wear.

But that’s actually a pretty good guess on your tire pressure. I don’t know what tires you’re running but when I had 8-ply BFG all terrains on my pickup, 55psi is what BFG said I needed to run them at.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Outdoors76

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Well for whatever it’s worth, these halfton pickups these days really ain’t nowhere near the “trucks” that trucks were back 20, 30 years ago. They’re more of a glorified large, full-size SUV with a pickup bed on them anymore. But agree, unless you’re doing hardcore wheeling, 35’s probably ain’t doing that much more accelerated wear.

But that’s actually a pretty good guess on your tire pressure. I don’t know what tires you’re running but when I had 8-ply BFG all terrains on my pickup, 55psi is what BFG said I needed to run them at.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Im running mastercraft courser mxt 35x12.5x20

Outdoors76

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Need more lift now actually contemplating getting 3"PA bl instead of the zone 1.5"

The zone is not installed it is still in box lol

Thoughts?

20181220_101818.jpg 20181220_101828.jpg