light at the end of the tunnel?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rtorres51

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I might give Inez Hotrods a try this summer. Liked the look of the Rams they have pictured on their Facebook. Might drive over there. Looks like they have found a solution for our Rams.

R/T_Fire

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'm contemplating doing away with the 2/4 after talking to Inez and going the 4/6 route. As you mentioned, the fact that he provides the full set up is awesome. He said the 4/6 works great with the stock rt wheels btw for those of you that have them

I need to call or message him or get a fender ride height with R/T wheels to compare it to mine, currently I'm sitting at 32-3/8" ground to fender at centerline of tire in the front and 34" at the rear.... I'd like to stay at that height in the front and drop the rear to match to have the bed rail level or just raked a little and correct all the geometry to ride better and stop tearing tires to shreds cause of improper adjustments.

Quicksilver337

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Ram R/T
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I might give Inez Hotrods a try this summer. Liked the look of the Rams they have pictured on their Facebook. Might drive over there. Looks like they have found a solution for our Rams.

It looks that way... I spoke to Inez himself really cool guy. He knows his stuff. Only thing he doesn't have is the "no cut" brackets. With his you have to cut the upper rear control arm support mount. But he said if you want to go back to stock you can use his same brackets. The front upper and lower control arms look awesome and very well made.