light at the end of the tunnel?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Txhemirt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Count me in on group buy. Not sure if I need the relocation bracket. I ordered the belltech 2/4 with street performance shocks and I think it did come with the bracket. I would want the un cut style.

Dubstep Shep

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 R/T
Engine
5.7L Hemi
yes sir, 7 times in under a year , 8000 miles on them.

I'm about to do a write up as to why I think their arms wear so fast. Going to send them an email on it before I put it up here, just to see if they have any response.

I have a theory as to why it's happening though.

moregrip

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'm about to do a write up as to why I think their arms wear so fast. Going to send them an email on it before I put it up here, just to see if they have any response.

I have a theory as to why it's happening though.

I sent them 2 emails regarding their del-sphere joint, never heard back, hopefully you get a favorable response. I used their website correspondence tool as I didn't have a direct email address so maybe that was my issue.

Dubstep Shep

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 R/T
Engine
5.7L Hemi
I sent them 2 emails regarding their del-sphere joint, never heard back, hopefully you get a favorable response. I used their website correspondence tool as I didn't have a direct email address so maybe that was my issue.

I've emailed back and forth with them some. Hopefully I can get a response from them.

I need to hurry up and upload all the pics so I can send them to them. So many irons in the fire right now though...

WiSH2oo0

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 1500 Express 4wd RCSB
Engine
Hemi 5.7
What about the Rukse adjustable uca/lca or does that brand suffer from the same problems as the Spohn?

bgray

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Its comical how bad the Del-sphere bushing is, yet Spohn claims they have never seen an issue or had anyone complain...yet multiple people on this very forum have complained. I removed mine months ago, and i honestly don't even know where the arms are, doesn't matter, there scrap metal.

Sowardcustoms

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 E-Torque
fa2c9e346941b721ad756abfab3db2be.jpg

Received mine they are nice thicker than they look in the pictures I think because he grinds the edges so it makes them appear thinner. Overall pleased just got to get them on.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Txhemirt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
fa2c9e346941b721ad756abfab3db2be.jpg

Received mine they are nice thicker than they look in the pictures I think because he grinds the edges so it makes them appear thinner. Overall pleased just got to get them on.

Did you get the ones where you have to cut?

moregrip

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yes the non cut ones look the same they just don't have the top half where the upper arm bolts to them.

can you measure the thickness of the metal for us please:happy107:

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
They're 3/16" thick by my calipers. Ours just showed up today. They are well made and use 5/8" Grade 8 fasteners. Your not gonna rip them apart that's for sure.

OP
OP
razor1

razor1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
mine should be here wednesday, install on saturday. Not sure when dubshep is doing his, but I think a week to test some is in order. I would rather wait a week so people don't buy another problem like the Spohn arms.

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
Looking forward to your thoughts on them Razor. Ours are here,but we're sitting at -5F for the next while and the streets are nothing but skating rinks,so we won't have a chance to give them much of a test for a few month's. Looking forward to both you'res and Sowards thoughts.

Bigfoots03hd

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
mine should be here wednesday, install on saturday. Not sure when dubshep is doing his, but I think a week to test some is in order. I would rather wait a week so people don't buy another problem like the Spohn arms.

Sounds good did you get the no cut ones and please post some pics Thanks
It's killing me that my truck isn't lowered yet and the wife said if I don't lower it soon she's buying me step bars

Txhemirt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Going to my suspension guy Thursday. I was going to talk to him about these. What issues are these going to correct? I would like to be able to know what I'm talking about and get his opinion on them. Since lowering I have noticed vibration at higher speeds. Luckily no wobble but i do have a rear sway bar.