light at the end of the tunnel?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DireRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Not trying to be completely impatient, any update of how things are going. My wife is out of town this week and if I'm going to spend more money would rather do it now :).

Txhemirt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Not trying to be completely impatient, any update of how things are going. My wife is out of town this week and if I'm going to spend more money would rather do it now :).

Man I laughed pretty good at the part about your wife being out of town !! Good to see a fellow Texan. I'm in Lubbock

Sowardcustoms

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 E-Torque
Tried to get my truck finished yesterday but didnt get to the brackets yet. Trying!!!!!

JamesV

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7

HA!

I live in Abilene as well man!

Dubstep Shep

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 R/T
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Got the brackets in, but my shop is currently full of Corvette so I haven't had the chance to install them yet. The goal is to get them done before next week...

Quicksilver337

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Ram R/T
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'm taking a 400+ miles run this weekend and will have one on Monday hopefully. Needs a good shake down.

any feed back?
maybe you know the answer... can you do a 5" drop on the rear with these "no cut" brackets?

OP
OP
razor1

razor1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
so far I think everything is good. I am trying to find out if the vibration I have a 40 -45 mph is a tire balance issue or pinion angle. I rotated the tires at the same time the brackets were installed. Anything above 45 is smooth.
Ryan said they will work for 4" to 5" rear drop.

Quicksilver337

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Ram R/T
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yes,but the "Cut" versions would be your better choice.

I thought about getting the "cut" version but I don't want to cut off any factory parts. Just in case I want to return it to factory settings. "sale purposes"

Booms

The OG
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Express
Engine
Whipple 5.7 • SmoothBoost!
I want to do a 3 inch drop in the rear...will the no cut brackets work with that?
Also, I am going to do a whipple charger this summer...will these brackets hold that power?

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
On a 3" drop you'll be good with the No Cut versions. Yes they'll hold the power generated by a blower. Basically they're identical to the factory brackets,and they work in a double shear,i'd lay odds you'd twist an axle long before you ever hurt the brackets.

DireRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
so far I think everything is good. I am trying to find out if the vibration I have a 40 -45 mph is a tire balance issue or pinion angle. I rotated the tires at the same time the brackets were installed. Anything above 45 is smooth.
Ryan said they will work for 4" to 5" rear drop.

My brackets should be in Friday and doing the install this weekend. Razor1 please let me know if you find anything I should look out for. Thanks

OP
OP
razor1

razor1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
My brackets should be in Friday and doing the install this weekend. Razor1 please let me know if you find anything I should look out for. Thanks

Will do. As of now , nothing to complain about everything is working great.. Make sure you have a sharp 5/8" bit and maybe a step bit also.

DireRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Good advice on the step bit I went threw 2 5/8 titanium bits before trying it. Everything went much easier after switching. Hell of an install blew up 2 impact wrenches and my short 90 degree drill but worth it.