Lock Height

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RamRoy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
My buddy has a 2016 Rebel with the air suspension and the BDS 4" lift added. He would like to be able to ride at off-road height when going at Higher speeds, but the Rebel automatically lowers the truck at certain speeds.

Has anyone found a work around for this or a tuner that can override this?

Crawgator

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
RamRoy, I read on a forum, not sure if it was this one or not, that the Rebel was put in off-road mode and then the fuse was pulled for the air system. Again, not sure which forum it was. Hope this helps..

JB1

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I think they make a different arm or they use ones from the rear up front to trick it to stay up, go to a rebel only forum and you'll get much better info

GMScreech

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
You can put the rebel into the desired level, and then pull the fuse and the truck will be in that level all the time, here is a video how to do it

Danny Roberts

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
You can also use adjustable links to gain extra ride height at the expense to ride quality. The higher you go the worse the ride. So he could easily make if so his normal ride height is the same as offroad. Plus then you can still maintain the functionality of the air suspension.