Long time owner, new member

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AZBrazen06

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.2... currently
Hey everyone, I'm Luke. I've got a 1994 1500 2x4 std cab that I've had for the better part of 11 years now. It was my first vehicle and I will be buried in it lol. Currently the 5.2 magnum is at 364k? miles, with a bad bottom end. I have a 6.4 gen III Hemi I plan to swap into it over the winter break. I have seen a couple of 5.7 swaps but not the 6.4. If anyone has any insight on this I'd appreciate it. I have a friend who is VERY knowledgeable with everything Mopar. Plan on using the stock trans, with a converter and lsd, and a computer from a later ram to run the motor. I'll make updates on the swap in the forums. Should get started in the next couple of weeks, since my GTO was totaled and now I have the extra cash. Any input is welcome and appreciated. Thanks all.

Jarhead57

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 4x4 CC Bighorn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Welcome to the group, I'm sure someone that knows will chime in:favorites13:

OP
OP
AZBrazen06

AZBrazen06

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.2... currently
Thanks all. I've seen a 5.7 swap in a second gen, but not a 6.4. Anyone heard of it being done, especially with stock trans?