Looking to buy 2014 3.6 4x4 Outdoorsman

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GsRAM

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Dodge Ram 2500
Engine
Hemi, 6.4L
Agree with the others recommending you go new. Trucks hold their value so well you could go new with what you'll pay for a 2 or 3yr old truck with decent ,milege and you could be buying someone else's problem child. Good luck

OP
OP
droopie85gt

droopie85gt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Well, it's been a while, but with Memorial Day weekend specials and the fact the 4L60E in the Avalanche ( which was rebuilt right before I bought it at 130k miles, seemed to have a converter going bad) I decided to look again. I found a brand new 2017 still on the lot. Big Horn, 2WD, 3.6. They threw in a bedliner, paid the NAV activation fee and discounted it almost 15k off. My wife couldn't climb in the back seat for the test drive, so when I said yes, let's do it, the sales man, said do you want some side steps? We can finance or you can go aftermarket. I said oh no, yours are too expensive, I'll go aftermarket. He then said, OR if you want some chrome factory steps, my father in law has some. He has a 2016 RAM and when he saw the power folding steps he brought it up here and got those. His old ones have been sitting in my garage over a year. $150 and they are yours! SO they are MINE now. Put them on yesterday afternoon in the driveway! Check the avatar.