Loud Electric Horn

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dsw1519

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Laramie CC 4x4
Engine
HEMI 5.7 8 Spd.
Has anyone found an electric replacement horn that is louder and deep sounding? I don't want to go the route of an air horn because I don't want to mess with the tanks and all.

I'm so tired of the other drivers that are swerving all over the road and have their face buried in their phone and texting while driving. It's an ass clown convention out there!

I want a louder horn to wake these people up!

Any ideas?

:peace:

jlb

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
CTD
I use an electric valve, and compressor in my horn... lol

Other than that, you can do soft-core airhorns that don't have a tank, only a compressor direct to horn. They work reasonably well.

froy

Reaction score
Ram Year
2009 RAM SPORT
Engine
what is DB for factory horns??

Batt4Christ

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
I tell y'all what. The stock horn may not be seriously loud, but its the loudest horn I've ever heard or had INSIDE the cab! Wow!!!

LOFSFIRE

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 1500 CC Sport Copperhead Pearl & 2011 1500 CC Sport Black
Engine
5.7 Hemi w/ 8 speed ~ 5.7 Hemi w/ 6 speed
Has anyone found an electric replacement horn that is louder and deep sounding? I don't want to go the route of an air horn because I don't want to mess with the tanks and all.

I'm so tired of the other drivers that are swerving all over the road and have their face buried in their phone and texting while driving. It's an ass clown convention out there!

I want a louder horn to wake these people up!

Any ideas?

:peace:

Sure, but you may want to check your local laws. You can find what you want by googling electronic air horn. I have a system like this on my truck. Strobes N' More I have it set up on a separate switch.