Luxury floor mats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jetsfan122

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Express Crew Cab White
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Is anyone familiar with Donzaey Khokhar floor mats ? They’re advertised on Facebook and they’ve been popping up on my newsfeed for the past few days. They’re advertised as all weather, waterproof , fireproof luxury floor mats . Reviews seem positive. Just curious if anyone here has them or knows anyone who has them and how they fit/look in our trucks .

MarshRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 SLT 4x4, 2012 ST
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Never seen any talk of them here before. I decided to take a peak. It appears you purchase them on floormats.dreamcarz1.org. They are a
made of microfiber leather.

There were no pictures I could find of them actually in a Ram, but the other pictures seem to show they protect the floor and all walls.

Not to sure what the driverside mat would look like after a bit of heavy use nor how easy they would be to clean with all those creases. If anything, they were not overpriced if they are truly a quality product.

I would probably not buy them for my Ram or at least I would not be the guinea pig!

yillbs

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I don't see that " RAM " is on their vehicle list.

Jwithing

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hmmmm... I kinda have mixed feelings on these. I get what they're going for... The "quilted" look is what you find in some luxury cars such as Bentley's. It seems like a LOT of "quilting" though and maybe a bit overboard. I'd really have to see it in person and maybe black with black stitching may help tone it down. If they had the black with white stitching and carpet for sale @ $200 instead of the one without carpet, I'd highly consider it. The carpet they use looks really ****** though. Really running out of stuff to do lol. Definitely wouldn't consider if you're always tracking mud, but I'm not. I've recently considered putting a set of Lloyd's luxe in my truck instead of the oem all weather. I had them in my 2011 300C for 4 years. They were scotched guarded and super soft. I think I only cleaned (washed them) a half dozen times or less. Only wear was slight from my heel at the brake. They were so plush, I'd always take my flip-flops off and drive barefoot lol. They would also run $270 for the truck.

Jwithing

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Just realized they do have black with black stitching, but for some reason, those pics look more gray than black to me

yillbs

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Go to Menu/Brand/Dodge to get to the link below. Once you select a product, it then pulls up more options for model/trim.

https://floormats.dreamcarz1.org/collections/dodge

I was being semi-facetious. Dodge Ram is not proper. Ram is its own brand. It's kind of hard to sell something for a brand if you can't get the name right. Though, i think they are butt ugly myself too.

MarshRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 SLT 4x4, 2012 ST
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I was being semi-facetious. Dodge Ram is not proper. Ram is its own brand. It's kind of hard to sell something for a brand if you can't get the name right. Though, i think they are butt ugly myself too.

Lol.. I hate scrolling down to Ram just to find it's not there, then have to scroll all the way up to get back to Dodge. That site made me do it as well!!

huntergreen

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
I will stick with weather tech.

-B-

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
cool I consider them if my truck was for urban use only unfortunately I work my truck too had for those to last looking more then a year at most

BTD07

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Laramie
Engine
Hemi 5.7
The website URL alone seems like you will place an order and prepare to kiss away your personal info and money goodbye..

blackbetty14

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 VVT/Etorque
If I had these I would drive with my hands on the wheel with both pinkies up! FTW!!! Haha

I have weathertechs in mine and they are pretty knarly with road salt. I have loyds in my firebird.

Jwithing

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
The website URL alone seems like you will place an order and prepare to kiss away your personal info and money goodbye..
If you think you have any "personal" information left...:rofl:

Razzman

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Limited CCSB
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Reminds me of a Tijuana upholstery job from the 70’s. Saw plenty of those in high school lol.

-B-

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
be really cool for the console cover , I did the look also dig vintage sports cars & hot rods this diamond pleat was all the rage with those guys can be all that bad if it is updated with new materials