M² Mods Intro

Discussion in 'M² Mods' started by Mpgrimm2, Feb 11, 2017.

1. Mpgrimm2

Mpgrimm2 Preferred Vendor

Ram Year:
    2013 SLT Crew
    Engine:
    3.6L V6 Pentastar
    Hi everyone!

Deereguy and I decided to start a little side project to help out our fellow members with various wiring harnesses and mods for some of the smaller projects and threads around the 4th Gen section for our 2013+ trucks.

Each of us will be focusing on specific projects as listed in the next 4-5 posts.

We are calling our joint venture: M² Mods

For now, contact us via PM (with your email & truck specifics so we can send you all the details) . Thank you in advance.

M² Mods
    Mpgrimm2 (Mike G.) & Deereguy (Mike D.)

---------------------------------------------------------------
    12/28/17 Edit:
    Merry Christmas and Happy New year!

Just an update about order timeframes...

With the holiday season, mail delivery times, etc. turnaround time to get new orders out the door/delivered will likely be longer for both Deereguy and I.

I finally closed on my house this week after MANY issues/delays with the builder. My son just signed up for the Army and ships out 2nd week of January.

With that said, I (Mpgrimm2) will not be taking any new orders for my projects until mid January so I can get caught up on the ones that are waiting and handling all the personal stuff going on at the moment.

Deereguy will continue to be available for Heated seats harnesses, 8.4 Conversion harnesses, and his other projects.

We will continue to do our best to help everyone out in the meantime and I will do my best to answer any questions or forward them to DeereGuy as appropriate.

Sincerely,

Mike G.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Disclaimer:
    Performing these or any modifications to your truck could void your manufacturer's warranty and/or cause issues with the function of the truck. By purchasing and/or installing any of these custom items (harness, bypass plugs, etc) you agree to absolv M² Mods, Mpgrimm2, Deereguy, and all associates of any and all damages that may occur as a result of installing said item. If you do not agree to this provision, please do not purchase and/or promptly return the item(s) for a full refund (less 10% shipping/restock fee). Additionally, we reserve the right to refuse/cancel an order at our discretion.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2017
  2. Mpgrimm2

Ram Year:
    2013 SLT Crew
    Engine:
    3.6L V6 Pentastar
    PLEASE NOTE:
    All harnesses are made one at a time (6-7hrs ea) in order of request. We will not collect anything until your harness is ready to ship (PayPal invoice with their std. buyer protection).
    We will be doing this in addition to our regular jobs so please be patient, and we will do our very best to keep you updated with timelines. Most people find the quality worth the wait.

Mpgrimm2's Current Projects:

1) DIY: 2013-2017 RA3/RA4 8.4" Radio Conversion Upgrade.

- Extended 4 or 7 Speed Conversion Harness: $145 Shipped
    7spd
    [​IMG]

4spd
    [​IMG]

See R.L.K.'s Install pictures here.

- *NEW OPTION* Extended 4 or 7 Speed Conv. Harness w/ATC Temp Sensor Wiring/Plug $160 (Only $15 extra)
    See DeereGuy's: How to Add AutoTemp Control (ATC) to an MTC truck

4 Spd w/ATC Sensor Connector
    [​IMG]

- 4 Speed Fan Motor Power/Resistor Harness: $55 Shipped
    UPDATE: Our v3 Harness no longer requires removal and repining of the i32A connector. Much Easier! (Not shown)
    (made in house for conversion vs stripping down/prepping the more expensive OEM 68048906AA harness, ie $80-$100).
    [​IMG]

- Fakra D Cell Bypass: $30 Shipped
    [​IMG]

- NEW 11/1/17! Single Zone MTC to Sgl Zone ATC Bezel Conversion Service: $$175-$200 (Labor & Rtn Ship.)
    This is a pre-modified board installed/exchanged in customer's MTC Bezel with Auto/Off Center knob.
    No spare parts returned. Based on part availability.
    Note: $130 if you provide both a working Dual Zone & Single Zone bezel to be combined/modified. Takes about 8 hrs)
    See DeereGuy's: How to Add AutoTemp Control (ATC) to an MTC truck

[​IMG]

------------------------------

The below kits are being offered for those with the ability, tools & know how to build their own. We do not recommend these kits since more than 1/2 of the folks who get them end up buying a harness anyway.

- 'Build your own' Conversion harness connector kit: $ PM for Pricing
    (1 male 24 pin Connector, 25 pins, 1 Female 24 Pin Connector, 25 Sockets, 1 Female 8 pin Connector, 7 pins)

- 'Build your own' 4spd Fan Motor harness connector kit: $ PM for Pricing
    (1 Female 4 pin Connector, 1 Female 2 Pin Connector, 6 Female 12-10awg Terminals, 1 Male 12-10awg i32A terminal, 1 12-10awg 5/16" ring terminal.)

Last edited: Dec 24, 2017
    Jsimon34, Padre675, tunlrat1 and 2 others like this.
  3. Mpgrimm2

Ram Year:
    2013 SLT Crew
    Engine:
    3.6L V6 Pentastar
    Additional Harnesses:

- Foglight Extension harness (2013-2017 trucks) $60 shipped

This will allow you to buy the official Mopar Foglight "Jumper" harness that goes into the bumper and plug in the "Extension" harness that will install in the factory connector under the PDC. Combined with the Mopar foglight switch and additional hardware, it's as close to the factory wiring as you can get.

DIY: Add 2013-2017 OEM Foglight Wiring

[​IMG]

- Backup Camera Chassis & Cab Harness: $130 shipped
    (140" WB trucks. Longer trucks are slightly more).
    Matches missing factory segments for specific 2013-2017 trucks. Just like Jeepguy would have done it! RiP!)
    Ref: Installing OEM backup cam - Post 10 and specifically Post 14 ... pictures in Ramped's Salvage Truck thread

- Chassis Harness: $90 Shipped (140" WB trucks) [​IMG]

- Cab Harness: $40 Shipped [​IMG]

- Backup Camera Mirror Re-Route harness: $40 Shipped
    (factory pins from i340 to radio C1 or i315 Footwell to Radio C1)
    Ref: Installing OEM backup cam - Post 1003
    [​IMG]

- NEW 11/1/17! Factory Backup Cam Connector Breakout: $60 Shipped
    Allows bypass of factory tailgate/camera and use of an aftermarket camera. Retains factory lock/unlock if tailgate is still installed. Handy if you have a camera at the end of an RV/Trailer or if you use an aftermarket spare tire carrier w/Camera that blocks the factory unit.
    ** I only have parts for 2 more of these at the moment.**
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 1, 2017
    DugboS, JRG18, Padre675 and 2 others like this.
  4. Mpgrimm2

Ram Year:
    2013 SLT Crew
    Engine:
    3.6L V6 Pentastar
    Potential/Future Projects (Suggestions?):

- 2013-2017 1pc Foglight wiring harness: $ quote only
    (for use with OEM switch, OEM Fogs, and sales code)
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 30, 2017
    firemancooter, R.L.K. and Padre675 like this.
  5. DeereGuy

DeereGuy Preferred Vendor

Ram Year:
    Engine:
    6.7 Cummins
    DeereGuy's Current Projects

MTC to ATC Conversion Harness - $100

Harness provides the required wiring to convert a truck with either a factory 8.4 radio and manual temperature control or a truck that has been upgraded to a 8.4 radio using the full conversion process. You will also need the cabin temperature sensor and a genie from infotainment. More info can be found at

http://www.ramforum.com/f75/how_add_automatic_temperature_control_atc_manual_temperature_control_truck-103456/#post1515362

[​IMG]

Heated/Ventilated Seats

Heated/Ventilated Front Seat Harness - $150 shipped
    Replaces all missing wires between the driver seat and the passenger seat. Also includes connections for the CAN Bus and the heated steering wheel.

Heated/Ventilated Seats Power Harness - $25 shipped
    Replaces missing wires from the PDC to the drivers seat that are needed to power the Comfort Seat and Wheel Module.

Power Seat Harness - $25 shipped
    Replaces missing wires from the PDC to the drivers and passengers seat that are needed to power the seat itself.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Please note that these harnesses are not exactly plug and play. You will need to pin terminals into existing wiring connectors in your truck. At this point there is no guarantee what functionality will be enabled in your truck by adding this wiring. Please see the adding heated/cooled seats thread for detailed information or send me a PM.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2017
    DugboS, Tim7139, DocHoliday and 2 others like this.
  6. R.L.K.

R.L.K. Supporting Member

Ram Year:
    2014 4X4 QC Express 6 speed auto 355 differentials
    Engine:
    5.7 Hemi
    Awesome !

Glad to see you guys up and running and good luck to you both !

Last edited: Feb 11, 2017
    Mpgrimm2 and Padre675 like this.
  7. Dodgetk81

Dodgetk81 Senior Member

Ram Year:
    Engine:
    I've had people looking for a microphone mirror harness to add hands free when doing the 8.4 upgrade.

R.L.K. likes this.
  8. quietpeen

quietpeen Administrator Staff Member

Ram Year:
    2016 1500 Sport Crew Cab 4x4
    Engine:
    Hemi 5.7
    Awesome guys. If there are any threads that are mostly yours that you want moved here let me know and I can do that for you

R.L.K. likes this.
  9. Rickysfloor

Rickysfloor Junior Member

Ram Year:
    Engine:
    Hemi 5.7
    Hey brother!!

I am working in my RA3 convertion and i need the 7 speed harness.

10. Jared4.7

Jared4.7 Senior Member

Ram Year:
    2017 Bighorn CC
    Engine:
    Woot!!