M² Mods Intro & Project List

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Mpgrimm2

Mpgrimm2

Preferred Vendor
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Ram 1500 (5th Gen)
Engine
5.7L
Ok cool. Thank you. How much would you charge to make that harness?

See which is the best route..

Honestly, I don't have enough free time to even look into anything new, especially on the 09-12 trucks.

M² Mods.

Ram2k13

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have the ra8.4, bezel with volume and ac control for the 8.4 , fan resistor ... I have a ram 13 crew cab uconnect 3.0 with 4 speed ac .
I need the harness for the fan resistor and the HVAC harness .
I want to make sure I have the right HVAC ordered 68268186AA thank you in advance [email protected] is my email

OP
OP
Mpgrimm2

Mpgrimm2

Preferred Vendor
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Ram 1500 (5th Gen)
Engine
5.7L
I have the ra8.4, bezel with volume and ac control for the 8.4 , fan resistor ... I have a ram 13 crew cab uconnect 3.0 with 4 speed ac .
I need the harness for the fan resistor and the HVAC harness .
I want to make sure I have the right HVAC ordered 68268186AA thank you in advance
........ is my email

That's the wrong HVAC module you need the one from the 4 speed directions xxxx5017Ax. I'll send you a pm with my contact info

PS: remove your email from your post for privacy

M² Mods.

Glen Younger

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have 2013 ram. I am upgrading to a 8.4-uconnect. I have the stock bezel. My factory system is a 4 speed
I need an adapter kit for the HVAC conversion.
How do I contact you.
Thanks.

Lawsuit11

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 1500
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have 2013 ram. I am upgrading to a 8.4-uconnect. I have the stock bezel. My factory system is a 4 speed
I need an adapter kit for the HVAC conversion.
How do I contact you.
Thanks.

Click on Mpgrimm2 name it will bring up his profile. Then hit message and send him a direct message. He will tell you anything and everything you want to know.

2018 Black Pearl Ram 1500

LED Tail Lights, Black 4 Quad Halogens with HID conversion, LED Black 3rd Break Light, Blacked Out Emblems, 8.4 UAQ conversion!

OP
OP
Mpgrimm2

Mpgrimm2

Preferred Vendor
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Ram 1500 (5th Gen)
Engine
5.7L
10/29/18 - (Mpgrimm2) I've unfortunately been fighting being sick (flu) off and on for the last 3 weeks and am starting to get behind.

* With that said I won't be taking any new orders orders until I can make a dent in the current ones (& hopefully kick this) so I don't make people wait longer than promised.

** DeereGuy is still taking orders for his projects but has a similar build list.

Thanks for your patience everyone!

Mike G.

M² Mods.

Last edited:

R.L.K.

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 4X4 QC Express 6 speed auto 355 differentials
Engine
5.7 Hemi
10/29/18 - (Mpgrimm2) I've unfortunately been fighting being sick (flu) off and on for the last 3 weeks and am starting to get behind.

* With that said I won't be taking any new orders orders until I can make a dent in the current ones (& hopefully kick this) so I don't make people wait longer than promised.

** DeereGuy is still taking orders for his projects but has a similar build list.

Mike G.

M² Mods.
Get well my friend !!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

JUSTIN HEPLER

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
looking to buy one of the 7 speed harness and module. I sent a pm. hope im doing this correctly. Sorry everyone, new to the forums

OP
OP
Mpgrimm2

Mpgrimm2

Preferred Vendor
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Ram 1500 (5th Gen)
Engine
5.7L
looking to buy one of the 7 speed harness and module. I sent a pm. hope im doing this correctly. Sorry everyone, new to the forums
Not taking any new orders until next week but will answer any questions. Just replied to your pm.

M² Mods.

Wesley0209

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hi everyone!

Deereguy and I decided to start a little side project to help out our fellow members with various wiring harnesses and mods for some of the smaller projects and threads around the 4th Gen section for our 2013-2018 trucks.

Each of us will be focusing on specific projects as listed in the next 4-5 posts.

We are calling our joint venture: M² Mods

For now, contact us via PM (with your email & truck specifics so we can send you all the details) . Thank you in advance.

M² Mods
Mpgrimm2 (Mike G.) & Deereguy (Mike D.)

---------------------------------------------------------------
* With that said I won't be taking any new orders orders until I can make a dent in the current ones so I don't make people wait longer than promised.

** DeereGuy is still taking orders for his projects but has a similar build list for his own projects.

Mike G.

Disclaimer:
Performing these or any modifications to your truck could void your manufacturer's warranty and/or cause issues with the function of the truck. By purchasing and/or installing any of these custom items (harness, bypass plugs, etc) you agree to absolv M² Mods, Mpgrimm2, Deereguy, and all associates of any and all damages that may occur as a result of installing said item. If you do not agree to this provision, please do not purchase and/or promptly return the item(s) for a full refund (less 10% shipping/restock fee). Additionally, we reserve the right to refuse/cancel an order at our discretion.
Hi everyone!

Deereguy and I decided to start a little side project to help out our fellow members with various wiring harnesses and mods for some of the smaller projects and threads around the 4th Gen section for our 2013-2018 trucks.

Each of us will be focusing on specific projects as listed in the next 4-5 posts.

We are calling our joint venture: M² Mods

For now, contact us via PM (with your email & truck specifics so we can send you all the details) . Thank you in advance.

M² Mods
Mpgrimm2 (Mike G.) & Deereguy (Mike D.)

* With that said I won't be taking any new orders orders until I can make a dent in the current ones so I don't make people wait longer than promised.

** DeereGuy is still taking orders for his projects but has a similar build list for his own projects.

Mike G.

Disclaimer:
Performing these or any modifications to your truck could void your manufacturer's warranty and/or cause issues with the function of the truck. By purchasing and/or installing any of these custom items (harness, bypass plugs, etc) you agree to absolv M² Mods, Mpgrimm2, Deereguy, and all associates of any and all damages that may occur as a result of installing said item. If you do not agree to this provision, please do not purchase and/or promptly return the item(s) for a full refund (less 10% shipping/restock fee). Additionally, we reserve the right to refuse/cancel an order at our discretion.
I

OP
OP
Mpgrimm2

Mpgrimm2

Preferred Vendor
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Ram 1500 (5th Gen)
Engine
5.7L
Last edited:

Lawsuit11

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 1500
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I’ll tell you what. This man Mike G is a miracle worker. He’s very knowledgeable about all of his harnesses that he makes. Upgrading to ATC from MTC but I wanted to go a different route to instal the ATC. He had a solution to my problem(different installation method) and a fix within minutes after talking to him on the phone.

This forum is a life saver because if I wouldn’t have found all these great people including M2 I would still be stuck with my crappy RA2

Thank you Both for everything you do to help all of us Not so tech savvy guys and gals out!

LED Tail Lights, Black Quad Halogens with LED conversion, LED Black 3rd Break Light, Blacked Out Emblems, Rims & Grill, 8.4 UAQ conversion!

R.L.K.

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 4X4 QC Express 6 speed auto 355 differentials
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I’ll tell you what. This man Mike G is a miracle worker. He’s very knowledgeable about all of his harnesses that he makes. Upgrading to ATC from MTC but I wanted to go a different route to instal the ATC. He had a solution to my problem(different installation method) and a fix within minutes after talking to him on the phone.

This forum is a life saver because if I wouldn’t have found all these great people including M2 I would still be stuck with my crappy RA2

Thank you Both for everything you do to help all of us Not so tech savvy guys and gals out!

LED Tail Lights, Black Quad Halogens with LED conversion, LED Black 3rd Break Light, Blacked Out Emblems, Rims & Grill, 8.4 UAQ conversion!
Man I could NOT agree more !!

I've said this so many times M2MODS is Awesome and Mpgrimm2 is absolutely above and beyond in every situation ....I wish I could say this with a more meaningful point , but I'm stumped on how to do so ??? Maybe my vocabulary is just limited here [emoji848]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

MTLKEBEK

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hello, can you please PM me for a 911 bypass and 7 speed harness? I live in Montreal, Canada for shipping.
Thank you!

OP
OP
Mpgrimm2

Mpgrimm2

Preferred Vendor
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Ram 1500 (5th Gen)
Engine
5.7L

Brian Eyler

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hi I would like to purchase a 2018 security bypass cable for 2500 trucks if that’s still possible? Can you please PM me. Thank you.

likes2build

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Express RCSB
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
Coming soon....

Microphone reroute harness to allow 17-18 trucks to use 13-16 mirrors with the mics built in & 13-16 Mopar mirror header harness.
DIY: 2013-2016 RearView Mirror Upgrade & Harness install
$60 shipped
& can add in Bu Cam Reroute option for $10 (shown)

Will be sending out the first one for testing/confirmation this week.7d826faae3eadcabe70c5cd74390d0a4.jpg

M² Mods.

Hi Mike G, If my radio microphone problem with the 8.4 turns out to be with the Infotainment microphone interface harness can I use this in my 2018 and just get the earlier mirror and have you add the rear camera option to show in the 8.4? Lastly will I lose anything besides the rear camera image in the mirror?