Magnaflow Gone, Hello Borla Pro XS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mathews8pt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I just swapped my short flowmaster for a borla xs and really like the new sound. I have 3" over the axle pipes and with the flowmaster i had a TON of drone. So far the borla has plenty of noise when i want it and is very mild when i dont. Highly recommend this muffler!

badpewterz

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
No, but I can try to take a couple of pics this weekend and post them.
that would be great if you could as id like to see it before i piece it together. thank you

El_Lobo_Gris1500C

Reaction score
I have the Flowmaster 50 HD and also still get drone around 1800-1900 rpm. I am thinking of checking out this Borla XS muffler if Incould eliminate the drone and reduce the bass heard especially in the rear seat of the cab. Would this Borla XS be on par with the 50 HD as far as exterior growl, see tone and sound?

RLJ10X

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Just an observation: Borla owners are almost always, really happy with their Borlas.

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Borla is definitely one of the leading options for the Hemi. From what I have seen Borla and Solo are the top movers. Carven was a contender but production issues causing little to no stock have knocked them off the leader's list

Gone

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
This is weird iv always had magnaflows 300 srt ,ctsv ,srt jeep,silverado and now my ram never had any drone not even a lil bit..pretty sure mopar catbacks use magnaflows