McGaughys 44052 or Bell Tech 963

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Exhausted

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
OP
OP
E

Exhausted

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Well I ordered the Mcgaughtys kit this morning, I hope to have it here this week so I can install it on Saturday

Ctdsylvia

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI
I ordered the deluxe mcgaughty kit over a week ago from moes still have not gotton it and no shipping info either hope to have it soon....anyways good luck

Hemi450hp

Moe's Performance
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
Whipple Supercharged 422" Hemi
Andrew, your kit shipped on Monday from CA. Because you are on the opposite corner of the country, shipping is usually 5 business days. I will call my McGaughy's rep tomorrow to see if he can shoot me a tracking number for your kit. I would expect you to see this tomorrow or Tuesday.

Ctdsylvia

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI
Awesome Thank you! And ill be ordering a Throttle body and cold air intake in the next few weeks once I get my tax returns

partsguy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
i would recommend upgrading shocks on that deluxe kit. mine rode fine for about a year. just installed the bell tech shocks last week and it makes a huge difference. make sure if you have the deluxe kit to order the factory fit shocks instead of the 2" drop. on the econo kit though you will want the 2" drop shock.

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
Well I ordered the Mcgaughtys kit this morning, I hope to have it here this week so I can install it on Saturday

post before and after pics :D