Members Corner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
ramhunter9

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
This can be an excellent tool to get to better know one another...sometimes people can be misjudged by their posts...and once you get to know them better, you fins out they arent too bad of a guy or gal...

Winning ^^^

wermbang

Reaction score
Ram Year
2001 Off Road
Engine
5.9L V8 Sport
This is a great suggestion. I would hit the like button

txbass06

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Magnum
This is a cool idea. Makes the forum seem more like a family knowing more about the individual members themselves rather than just about their rides.
Kudos to Rocket for the idea

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

mitchman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
This can be an excellent tool to get to better know one another...sometimes people can be misjudged by their posts...and once you get to know them better, you fins out they arent too bad of a guy or gal...

Yeah, from reading most y'alls posts I would think you're a shady bunch. :birgits_tiredcoffee

HemiBabe

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
This oughta be interestin!!!! Good idea!

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
I've been misread so many times, Everyone here prolly thinks I'm a multiple schizophrenic!
But yes I think this an awesome idea from one of my alter personalties lol.

ps. J/king of course, I see comedy in most things,even when it shouldn't be funny. But hey without laughter there wouldn't be any tears. Ying yang theory. push pull, off on, you get the idea I hope.