Misfire and injector issues need help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Robm

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hey guys this is my first time posting here but i have learned a ton from other posts. So here us my issue.
My truck overheated a few days ago but was not left hot for long. I let it cool down put water in it and got it home ( couple blocks away) but was running realy rough. found a leak in the radiator so i replaced it. A code was on for 02 sensor. Replaced it. no more code. Fan relay code came up. Fuse 39 replaced it. Code gone. Still running rough code 0206 came up injector 6 and code o352 coil 2. Replaced the injector and coil. Codes gone. Then Code o351 comes up. Coil 1. Replaced it. Code gone. But codes 0352 and 0206 come back......im stumped and thinking pcm. Any ideas or input would be great with out taking it to a garage or buying a bunch of tools and scanners because i realy cant afford either.

fastf

Reaction score
Ram Year
2005 Ram 1500 Quad Cab SLT Thunder road
Engine
First thing I would do is start making sure everything is plugged up injectors and coilpack .I don't know if you can buy a single coil pack pull the one that is throwing a code before rulling a computer.I would get a shop to do a scan to make sure before start really spending money and give you a better idea.All this is advise and if I can help feel free to ask.

Last edited: