Mopar Ram Runner Off-Road Kit Pricing and Availability Announced

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vendor
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 1500 Laramie Sport Crew, 2019 1500 Big Horn Sport Crew & 2016 Charger SRT Hellcat
Engine
2x 5.7L & 6.2L
Did you miss where it says it's not street legal? And yes it probably would at inspection time

I read what is above, not the article........cuz.........its not going on my truck. :killer:

OklaHemi

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
new age hemi
has anyone ever gotten good prices on mopar stuff from a dealership? that stuff is for the people who will only only only use oem and yes there are people like that...ahem my brother nothing aftermarket willever touch his vehicles. little *******

swamp_life hemi 05

Reaction score
Ram Year
2005 laramie
Engine
Hemi 5.7
They need to make a kit for 3rd gens! I live in Florida and we don't have inspections..... A few guy drive around with 2 1/2 ton axles and 49 Iroks....

Incredible 2 on the move!

427invader

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I would love to see a showdown between the Dodge Ram Runner and the Velociraptor! I watched an episode of Top Gear with the Velociraptor. It was an awesome run, but Dodge Ram Runner would have taken it no question. (Guess I'm bias.) The episode was Halo vs. Velociraptor. I can't seem to find a link for it. I do know that it was season 1. If someone can find and post the link, it is good viewing even if it's a Ford. (Found On Russian Dump, Fix Or Repair Daily, Found On Road Dead, Etc.)

WhiteExpress

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
+1. But most people misunderstand the purpose of this truck. It isn't to compete with the regular raptor, it's made to compete with the raptor xt which is an off road vehicle just like this that costs about $100,000

I completely disagree. There is nothing 'race vehicle' about the RamRunner Stage 2. No roll cage, tuned off-highway only engine. It's just a lift and cosmetics. This is a direct competitor for the Raptor. Leave it to "Ram" to swing and miss.

Anyone seen one of these anywhere other than a magazine?

ADDCJ

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
cummins
dodge missed it, by not making it come from the factory as a ram runner, not that many guys have 20K to drop., since it cant be financed with the deal, [that's what I have been told]

Stangshcky12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Cummins
someone posted pictures of one outside of a dealership. havent seen anything else.

Adept

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7L v8
prices just dont seem right..... lol