Moving to CO!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CrumpManJr96

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Magnum
Anybody from CO? im moving in a few weeks from california and know NOBODY besides my roommate (also from CA and knows nobody) lol

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
What part you moving to? I'm currently in tx but work is sending me to the Denver area in a couple of months

BlackMagnum2000

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Magnum
I was wondering why we haven't seen much from you, I guess you haven't got your internet set up yet or something. Lol

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Just got into town last night and got in an apartment north of Denver in Thornton

WhiteExpress

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Denver is a pretty kick ass city.
I know a couple sexy ******** and my worthless snatch of a ex GF.
(not one in the same)

Go check out Wynkoop. It's a great bar/food stop.

RYAN66

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 cummins
Well I was from Colorado now I reside in Washington.

Denver is a kick ass city like said above. I used to live on the eastern outskirts and it was the best of three worlds IMO. half hour west I was downtown, an hour west I was in the mountains, and about ten minuets east I was in the middle of nowhere.

tjb4130

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Just joined the forum not too long ago as I'm a new Ram owner. I'm from Denver - Thornton area more specifically.

OP
OP
CrumpManJr96

CrumpManJr96

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Magnum
Man! I have not been on here in a LONG time! but im living in Fort Collins right now.

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
IMHO There is one of the best mechanic around that works on 4 wheel drives and Rams. He owns Colo 4 Wheel Drive in Ft. Collins. I have been using him for almost 30 years. I now live in Texas but if I need a good mechanic I will always drive back to have him do the work.
Jay
P.S. If you go to Ft Collins, drive over to Severence, Colo and go to a little bar called "Bruce's". Best Rocky Mountain Oysters in the world!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

cullen17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I'm in colorado springs. just traded in my R/t and bought a 4x4 looking for some cool places to go. willing to travel up north so chime in if yall have any sweet places

Grand Mesa

Reaction score
I am retired from working a living along the Front Range to a remote area of Mesa County, Colorado with two full size 4x4s, my latest being a 2016 Power Wagon.

There are just too many 4x4 places to go to between here and Colorado Springs to list. It's a 5 hour mountain drive on pavement. The roughest one within closest proximity to my house of which I won't ever list has light traffic, but is described by the forest service within their download of this 4x4 road as a "nightmare". It is rated in difficulty as 9+ when dry out of 10.