Mower Help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oldsoul

Reaction score
I know this isn't truck related but it does go in the garage. I am looking at two different mowers. Cub Cadet Z Force 48 and the Husqvarna Z248f. I understand there are better mowers out there but these two would give me the best customer support after the purchase from local dealers. They are the same price. I prefer the Husky motor (Briggs) but the Cub tranny (2800 serviceable). All other areas seem equal. Any ideas?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

rgroome7

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have a similar husq and I love it. I put alot of hours on it. Takes me about 4 hours to mow. Its an old cemetery and not a straight lane in the place. handles great and gives a nice cut as long as you keep the blades sharp. No mechanical issues, except that the starter isnt recharging the battery, I just charge the battery when not in use and no issues.

OP
OP
oldsoul

oldsoul

Reaction score
How many hours do you have on it? Just wondering how long the sealed trannys will last.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

rgroome7

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I havent pulled it out this year, I am thinking a little over 500 hrs on it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1Popeye