Mr hood scoop???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cecil_

Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 SLT
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Has anyone bought and used Mr. Hood scoop products. I’m looking for something with the look of the rumblebee and Daytona hood scoops on the 3rd gens.

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
the daytona on the 3rd gens didnt' have a stick on hood scoop. It had the SRT Hood. The rumble bee and hemi sports had the stick on scoops.

I haven't seen many stick on scoops on 4th gen hoods

zogg

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Ram Express Quad Cab
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I just ordered a painted hood scoop for Mr Hoodscoop. I had one on a 2005 Ram and the quality was excellent, paint was a perfect match. You can tape it to the hood with double sided automotive tape, but they do include a template and studs that mount the scoop to the hood....yep, you have to drill a couple of holes in the hood. That means taking off the underhood liner, drilling holes and mounting the scoop. I was extremely careful, and it all worked great. I Plan on doing the same thing again..I'll post pics in a few weeks when I get the scoop and get it mounted.....

John Ricketts

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
I ordered a scoop for my 2015 2500 from Mr. Scoop, and the paint, quality, and fit were perfect. I decided not to drill the holes in my hood after speaking with their customer service rep. I was told that the way they manufacture their scoops and the tape they use its not really necessary, just follow their directions. However if your real worried, go ahead and still the two holes. This is a quality product that you can't go wrong with.