My beautiful wife...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shadowhawk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Black metallic 2016 Sport- born 05/2016
Engine
hemi 5.7 with I2 tune
yeah. He didn't tell us it was a modified Subie

O.R.T.

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Lol, there is never anything known as a “ stock “ Subaru. :)

Father Of Four

TRUTH! Technically with most of them it's mod versus repair though, most of the modded stuff is because the factory deal or setup/tune sux.

I've barely done any real mods to my truck where I HAD TO mod my 2013 Forester just to make it halfway tolerable to end up trading it in for what I could get due to a piece of junk fb engine block losing oil faster than my 2002 WRX did.

O.R.T.

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
I gotta just ask, why is this decision being drawn out still? Heeheehee *popcorn*

giphy.gif

OP
OP
DRkNESS

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
That’s easy as my wife says I’m not used to just having two cars. Usually I have four and she has one. I’m an car fanatic as I love modding them. But when I retired I wanted one vehicle that does it all hence my Ram. I kept the Subaru as I had a ton of money invested in it audio wise. I had another test drive tomorrow where the whole crew will be with me.

Father Of Four

averageguy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
I hope you kept the pedal commander from the old truck. I haven't driven mine on the street yet but moving it out and back into the barn I stepped on the gas and was startled when it jumped forward and reminded me I had installed it. I will be trying it out this weekend.

OP
OP
DRkNESS

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Unfortunately after the accident, I never saw my Ram again. So everything that was on or in it, stayed with the truck.

Father Of Four

GsRAM

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Dodge Ram 2500
Engine
Hemi, 6.4L
Good luck darkness. Hope it works out for you and you find something you like. Yes I love my cars too and always have a spare. I dont have a "beater" anything. Even if I get something that's not nice I will work on it till I make it nice. But that's just me. I love my cars and equipment more than I do some people....lol. sad but true! I treat my 2005 escape better than most people treat their escalade. Hahaha:dogpile:

tbird71

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I wish I was your daughter. If my Dad was going to turn over an almost new Honda Accord to ME I'd kiss him to say the least. I had to settle for a 1978 Civic CVCC with miles over which I bought with my own money (in far different times)

OP
OP
DRkNESS

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
^^^. Trust me it wasn’t an easy decision just to give her that car. I just know that I can not continue to drive it physically, and trading it in after 4 months, well we know how that would go lol.

Father Of Four