My exhaust delema

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MoparSickness77

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I did some searching and didn't really find what I was looking for specifically what exhaust system would be good for my 2007 4.7.

For some reason some websites say that magnaflow and others wont fit my truck but I have read that some guys run them. Does it matter that they say there for a 5.7?

Magnaflow seems to be pretty good and I just want a single system runs how the stock system does. Flowmasters seem a little cheaper but I've heard they rust easy and I want something that will last and do me some good.

What are you guys running and suggest?

KGBIGCOUNTRY

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004 RCSB/2005 QCSB
Engine
5.7 / 5.7
Your best bet would be to find a muffler of your liking and have a shop put it in and drop the resonator unless you want to muffle out the sound further. You could do a "cat back" kit but most of those are going to be a dual exhaust where your looking to keep a stock location and exit.

TexasRammer

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
ive never heard of the magnaflows not working, i dont know how it wouldnt work... I believe the 4.7 and hemi have the same size exhaust but not positive. I have heard of a lot of people that prefer magnaflows, but thats just your opinion. I just have mine dumped