My lift plan question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
JCARTER7

JCARTER7

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I got NGK copper plugs for my 05' Hemi, as copper were OEM material, they were about 2-3$ a piece, and i have 16 plugs

As for the cleaner, get brake cleaner and shop rags.. That should get it good. Stay away from getting it on Sensors though!

dam im pissed cause if i do my lift and tires im going be like at 5 mpg at this rate lol and i drive 60 miles a day for work, wasting alot of money!

Explit Player

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7

So yeah you should be getting like atleast 13-15/16 while stock..

Definitely do plugs and such, maybe use midgrade gasoline and that can give you a little boost in mpg too. Ive calculated that the extra money you spend on midgrade, will actually save you in terms of how much further that gas will take you on 1 fill up

OP
OP
JCARTER7

JCARTER7

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
So yeah you should be getting like atleast 13-15/16 while stock..

Definitely do plugs and such, maybe use midgrade gasoline and that can give you a little boost in mpg too. Ive calculated that the extra money you spend on midgrade, will actually save you in terms of how much further that gas will take you on 1 fill up

ive always, and only have put in premium :/ im screwed lol