My truck got hit AGAIN!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Hemitom

Hemitom

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
From what I can tell this is whats damaged and needs replaced/repaired.

rear bumper and top pad
right side brackets/mounts
skirting/flairs for Hemisport
left bedside is buckled...needs bedside skin
tailgate is dented and scraped...prob needs Gate skin
I want them to replace trailer hitch....
want them to put on frame machine and check frame for damage.
4 wheel alignment (because of the way the wheels were angled on the curb and the force that was hit at)
since the front fender and door was repainted in 08 i want the left rear door to be painted as well to blend and match paint.

from what you all see in the pictures...am I missing anything else I should look at??

USMC1188

Reaction score
Ram Year
None
Engine
Truckless...
Wow that BLOWS, I bet he was embarrassed afterwards, especially in front of the cops! The bumper brackets are gonna need to be replaced too, I didn't see it on your list. They might try to "bend" them back into shape, but I would make sure to get new ones

edit: I just saw your listing for them, but still make sure they replace them instead of "repair" them. They wanted to do the same with my front ones

Last edited:
OP
OP
Hemitom

Hemitom

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Wow that BLOWS, I bet he was embarrassed afterwards, especially in front of the cops! The bumper brackets are gonna need to be replaced too, I didn't see it on your list. They might try to "bend" them back into shape, but I would make sure to get new ones

it was in with the right side brackets and mounts.

and yea they will get replaced...Im not letting that get forgotten... :)

garner

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
That sucks! Hopefully insurance doesn't total the truck cause of the cost of damage

OP
OP
Hemitom

Hemitom

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
That sucks! Hopefully insurance doesn't total the truck cause of the cost of damage

I don't think its totaled...its really not that bad... now back in 08 when it was in 8 different pieces when the frame was replaced id say so...but not this time... ill find out how much it will cost to repair it...