My Wade Sure Fit Floor Liner review...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SmokedRam

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I had been wanting to purchase a set of floor liners for my truck for the longest time. I work for an oil company, so sometimes having oil residue etc on my work boots, I needed something that wouldn't stain up and protect my carpets.

Now, with that being said, I knew about the WeatherTech Digital Fit mats, but, at $99 a set for my regular cab, they were always just out of my budget. Then, I found the Wade Sure Fit Floor liners.

Now, some of you might say..."if they aren't WeatherTechs, they probably aren't worth it." But, I'm not one to just purchase off a brand, just because everyone has that brand. So this year for my birthday, my wife ordered me a set of the Wade Sure Fits. We ordered them on Thursday from Amazon for $65.94 SHIPPED...That's a whopping $33.06 LESS than the WeatherTechs!!! Well, FedEx dropped them off on Saturday (Amazon's shipping is awesome) and I installed them...here are some pics.

The box they come in...
8C03-2ED2FF1239FA-504-0000002F5B6AC2A7_zpsb73dd659.jpg

Here they are fresh out of the box and plastic they are wrapped in...
ABBB-16CCDB53ED82-504-0000002F5D3FE203_zps847c03c7.jpg

The first thing you'll notice is they have a "soft look" to them, they have a cool "soft rubber" like finish to them, they aren't stiff, yet they feel sturdy. Also, the pattern that's on them is more stylish in my opinion than the WeatherTechs.

Here they are installed...
Drivers side:
07-EDB7804F9515-12481-000005E206E0E2BC_zps8d9ea759.jpg

Passenger's side
81-227B85B8832E-12481-000005E204D5BE61_zps0f0dc5ec.jpg

At first they didn't hug the contours of the floor pans very tight or sit on the floor sill very tightly. But, after they sat in the truck, with the windows up and doors shut for about 20 minutes, they formed right to the contours of the floor pan and floor sill. Also, when getting in and out of the truck, they don't slide at all, even without a floor hook in the passenger side, they sat still while my wife got in and out of it. Also, the tread pattern on them is very comfortable to my feet while driving. The best I can describe it, is it feels like your feet are resting on a cushion of air in the floor board. When installed these also come within 1/4 inch from the edge of the floor sill, but do not hamper the door closing one bit. I don't think the WeatherTechs come out that far on the floor sills.

Even more bang for the buck with these over the WeatherTechs is, WeatherTechs only come with a 3 year warranty. Westin/Wade warranties the Sure Fit liners with a limited LIFETIME WARRANTY...and to me, thats just plain awesome.

In closing, if any of you are looking for a set of floor liners for your truck, don't overlook the Wade Sure Fit liners. These so far are great and in my opinion was just plain smart shopping, given their price and warranty.

For you Gen4 guys with 2 floor hooks they DO OFFER liners for you guys too.

Here is a link to Westin/Wade's Sure Fit part numbers. I encourage all of you looking to purchase liners to get part numbers and do some shopping around to get a good deal on what are in my opinion BETTER than the WeatherTechs.

http://westinautomotive.com/Sure-Fit-Mats.php

cbo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Great find!

Jake2012

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
They look good. I like the way they come over the sill. If I didn't already have the Husky's I would give them a try.

dsw1519

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Laramie CC 4x4
Engine
HEMI 5.7 8 Spd.
Thanks for the tip. I will look into these for when my 2013 CC Laramie arrives.

shibby927

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Those look awesome! Been thinking about swapping out my front mats and these might just get the job done. I love that they cover the sill panels!

spankis

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
So tell me, are these the hard rubber/vinyl material like the weathertechs, or more of a heavy soft rubber?

I have the carpet delete so the vinyl floor lets normal mats slide around. I was thinking about some heavy rubber universal mats but these look nice if they are rubbery/non-skid at all.

OP
OP
SmokedRam

SmokedRam

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
They are a rubberized copolymer, they are rigid, yet flexible. According to their site, they will only work properly on carpeted truck floors.

S2kiHemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Nice mats. They look just as nice as the weather techs and for $30 less its a no brainer.

atticusfaul

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thanks for the review! I've been looking at these for the last couple months and now I'm convinced!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

smiley

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 2500 Crew
Engine
6.7L Cummins
I would do these if I did not already have weather techs front and back. I got insane deal on rear weather techs for both my dad and I so that is why I have complete set.

$miley

Pic18

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I just saw this post, and have 2 questions. Do you think a center console has an effect on the fit? Are there no rear mats for a 2013 Quad cab?

OP
OP
SmokedRam

SmokedRam

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I just saw this post, and have 2 questions. Do you think a center console has an effect on the fit? Are there no rear mats for a 2013 Quad cab?

Doesnt look like they offer second row liners for the 12/13 trucks just yet, as for the console, they don't make not of it. They do make not that on the 09-11 second row liners that there might be "slight trimming needed" for the "exclusive console"

atticusfaul

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Just pick up a set of these myself and I have to agree they are awesome. The front fitment is really perfect! I have two complaints on the back fitment:

1. Liners don't go over the door sills.
2. They fold it in half to ship it so it could be a little tighter over the hump. I threw a toolbox on it and it is flattening out though and nobody else would ever see it.

Mats do not slide at all!!! Also, total price on Amazon Prime was $137...here is what they look like on black interior.

Attachments

• Floor Liner 1 (Small).jpg
    Floor Liner 1 (Small).jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 176
  • Floor Liner 2 (Small).jpg
    Floor Liner 2 (Small).jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 168
  • Floor Liner 3 (Small).jpg
    Floor Liner 3 (Small).jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 161
  • Floor Liner 4 (Small).jpg
    Floor Liner 4 (Small).jpg
    39 KB · Views: 187

SilsHemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
The front mats look so good going over the sills. Why wouldn't they cover them in the back? They should correct that for sure.