My Wade Sure Fit Floor Liner review...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MegaCab1Ton

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 5.9
I received my new Sure-Fit mats for my mega-cab yesterday. Very nice pieces! I'm extremely happy with them!

twooldfarmers

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Laramie Crew 4x4
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I have been holding off waiting for the right mat and the way these come out over the sills for total coverage/protection I am ordering a set asap

atticusfaul

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Still got mine after a couple years. Still fit and look great. Dirty but that's what they are there for

Crazy4info

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I just puts some in a few weeks ago. Love them. And the price is right[emoji12]

tony 340

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
cummins 6.7
I had weather tech's in the past.

The emblems fell off, and they were stiff and didn't form to the edges of my vehicle like I thought they would.

Now I have Husky liners, they are more flexible, don't stain, and the emblems stay on.

Another thing I like about the Husky's are that the hole where the carpet hooks are is sealed. The weather tech's were open at the hooks.

QwikKota

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
Sorry to dig up an old thread but I am looking for part number advice. The RealTruck.com website sells these and no tax to non-North Dakota residents but they list a different part number than Westin's website (they are the owners of Wade). I am looking for the correct P/N for a 2015 Crew Cab. Thanks.

Turbo Brian

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Sorry to dig up an old thread but I am looking for part number advice. The RealTruck.com website sells these and no tax to non-North Dakota residents but they list a different part number than Westin's website (they are the owners of Wade). I am looking for the correct P/N for a 2015 Crew Cab. Thanks.
i'd trust the manufacturer's part #s over a reseller.

here's the #s for black, gray and tan respectively from westin. i will be ordering the black ones for my 2015 soon since my 2011 ones wont work. got mine from amazon last time so check there in case its cheaper than where you're looking.

2012 2015 Dodge Ram Crew Cab (two retention hooks) Front 72-110043 72-120043 72-130043