need advice, retroshop lights from jeremy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
hemi1300

hemi1300

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
good to know i'm dealin with someone that does such great work! Between these forums and hayabusa.org, they drain the account pretty quickly lol, from all the mods i find. Hadn't once thought about retrofit projector lights until 2 days ago when i was glancin through the threads, now my stock lights are boxed up and ready to go heehee

Vendor
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 1500 Laramie Sport Crew, 2019 1500 Big Horn Sport Crew & 2016 Charger SRT Hellcat
Engine
2x 5.7L & 6.2L
I love these forums. :D

Nickxxxr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
good to know i'm dealin with someone that does such great work! Between these forums and hayabusa.org, they drain the account pretty quickly lol, from all the mods i find. Hadn't once thought about retrofit projector lights until 2 days ago when i was glancin through the threads, now my stock lights are boxed up and ready to go heehee

Hayabusa.org. .. What's your name over there?

(Tapatalk)

OP
OP
hemi1300

hemi1300

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Username on hayabusa it's very unique-HEMI. Question for u projector guys, is there very much adjustment needed with the aim of the beam? Have been trying to get my lights adjusted perfectly with the hid's and havin a tough time getting them just right. Wasn't sure if adjustment is much easier with projector/hid bc the light output is much better?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

BlackedOutHemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 & 2012
Engine
5.7L HEMI & 6.7L Cummins
I feel like it's easy. Just make em level, and high enough to go down the road but not get in peoples faces. Just takes one screw driver.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nickxxxr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Username on hayabusa it's very unique-HEMI. Question for u projector guys, is there very much adjustment needed with the aim of the beam? Have been trying to get my lights adjusted perfectly with the hid's and havin a tough time getting them just right. Wasn't sure if adjustment is much easier with projector/hid bc the light output is much better?

I got the same name over there as here. Haven't been on in awhile as tapatalk won't let me open it for time dumb reason. Glad to meet you

(Tapatalk)

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7

A sure fire method is too park 20 feet from any garage door. and aim the low beams at the seam of the bottom and next too bottom sections. Done.

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
So your going with the projectors?/
I was gonna check out the gallery, but I couldn't get past the first set of headlights that the brunette was sporting :naughty::drool:

OP
OP
hemi1300

hemi1300

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Yep, decided on the ocular projectors, all painted oem black to match the truck,and leavin the side reflectors amber

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
Cool, Miine are gonna be just the bulbs with the ballasts. But it should enhance the output. I like my eyelids, not too sure on the projectors. They do look sweet on the 4th gens, no doubt. but dodge already screwed up the headlights on the 06-08's lol. Ya gotta do what ya have too! lol.Ya know what I mean? I'll put up some pix, prolly gonna do a before and after shoot. at nighttime.

BlackedOutHemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 & 2012
Engine
5.7L HEMI & 6.7L Cummins
What do the eyelids have to do with the projectors? I run both!

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
What do the eyelids have to do with the projectors? I run both!

Imo, they both enhance an already terrible style brought on by dodge When they introduced the bulbous headlamp lenses.of the 06-08's. So too answer your query, uh, nothing. lol.

BlackedOutHemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 & 2012
Engine
5.7L HEMI & 6.7L Cummins
Imo, they both enhance an already terrible style brought on by dodge When they introduced the bulbous headlamp lenses.of the 06-08's. So too answer your query, uh, nothing. lol.

I agree. Don't like the bug eye look at all.

Vendor
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 1500 Laramie Sport Crew, 2019 1500 Big Horn Sport Crew & 2016 Charger SRT Hellcat
Engine
2x 5.7L & 6.2L
here's a pic for aiming purposes. :D

cutoff.png

Derek - I called the shroud wrong, its Orbit, not Ocular. My supplier (when I called this morning to order) said "Ocular........thats a first for you, you know that doesn't fit right?". Whoops, I meant orbit. DONE!

Pimpass lookin' boogers!

IMAG0280.jpg