Need help 2001 ram 1500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tony Dietrich

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 magnum
Ok let see i just bought my ram and im having some issues nothing major just annoying

First my driver side turn signal in the dash stays on when the light are on. it flashes if im using it but just stays lit when im not it was flashing quickly when i turned the left one on and i changed the flasher and that stopped but it still stays lit when lights are on. Could it be the light in the cluster or something else

Second my wipers only work in low and high no intermediate and if they are on and you turn them off they stop where ever they are when the switch ia truned off do i need to replace the whole unit ie turn signal switch or is there a relay for that somewhere I was told to check the ctm but would like an other opinion before forking out the 200.00 if that not really the problem

And finally the switch for the fan cool/heater only works on hi. All settings work dash floor defrost temp setting work cold to hot just the fan speed only work on high do i that need to replace the whole unit or is there a relay for that

Thanks for any and all help
Tony

SYKRAMMAN

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
06 Mega
Engine
@Op, for the blinkers and wipers, I would check the switch and also I would give the truck a good goin through for bad grounds, corrosion, etc. For your blower, there’s a resistor under dash next to blower that could be your issue, it has two Phillips screws holding it in place. Hope this helps and good luck.

Ps. Tons of YouTube vids on the subject.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VLG6963