Need some opinions!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Craw

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Sport
Engine
HEMI 5.7
I want to know what to give my truck next. I will post my entire list of what I have done and thinking about.

Year: 2013
Model: Sport 1500 V8 Hemi
275/55/20 Tires, Stock Rims

List
---------------------------------
Line-X Body Paint -----------------------------------------------------------------------------(Check)
Under Body Line-X---------------------------------------------------------------------------- (Check)
Line-X Side Steps------------------------------------------------------------------------------(Check)
Custom Ram Red Logo Tire Caps------------------------------------------------------------ (Check)
Custom Tail Hitch Cover Red Ram----------------------------------------------------------- (Check)
Truck De-Badge------------------------------------------------------------------------------- (Check)
Tow Hitch Lock with Truck Key for Ram Used----------------------------------------------- (Check)
SuperChips Programmed for better shift points not 89/91/93 Octane, just a little tweak (Check)
In-Cabin Air Filter------------------------------------------------------------------------------(Check)
Ram 1500 red 2013 Sport Model Car Glued on Wood Block sitting on Dash lol -----------(Check)
Bak X2 Tonneau Cover ------------------------------------------------------------------------(Check)
Bed Liner----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------(Check)

*Note - In-Progress means I am waiting for the mail

POR-15 Door Skirts----------------------------------------------------------------------(In-Progress)
POR-15 Bolt and Connection area for Side Steps---------------------------------------(In-Progress)
Install Tow Hitch Mirrors------------------------------------------------------------------(In-Progress)
Tail Gate Assist ---------------------------------------------------------------------------(In-Progress)
New BlueTooth OBDII Scanner to Phone-------------------------------------------------(In-Progress)
Shrink Tube or POR-15 Parking Brake Line, Rubber coming off-------------------------(In-Progress)

POR-15 Transmission by a body shop----------------------------------------------------(1/8/2018)
Back-up Camera OEM by Dealer ---------------------------------------------------------(1/3/2018)
*** Scored for $370 with 15% coupon Hint:CALL AROUND!
Tow Hooks by Dealer-----------------------------------------------------------------------(Thinking...)
RavelCo or Remote Start------------------------------------------------------------------(Thinking....)
* RavelCo is a fool proof engine kill key, over million combinations, it is that or get a 400 dollar alarm system that has remote start.

Po Po Ticket Deflectors lol ---------------------------------------------------------------------(Check)
--------------------------------------------
Add American Flag, Air Assault Badge and Combat Action Badge (Metal)------------------ (Check)
Add Ribbon Rack Decal------------------------------------------------------------------------- (Check)

Built-IN
-----------------------------------------
Radio 8.4, so I have GPS, Bluetooth, HD Radio
Bucket Seats
Towing Package
Dual Exhaust

Last edited:

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Diablosport programmer, custom tune, intake & exhaust would be my suggestions.

Have fun with the mods!

OP
OP
Craw

Craw

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Sport
Engine
HEMI 5.7
I have the SuperChips Programmer works very well. I have heard intake doesn't do much anymore as the newer Trucks are dialed in. Exhaust I have thought about but I dont want it any louder as I like talking in my cab hehehe. Thank you for the suggestions.

I am looking for any ideas to make life easier. Like I have seen the ladder for the tailgate but I am 29 so I have no issues there.... yet.

BTD07

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Laramie
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Pics of the truck? Sounds sweet

OP
OP
Craw

Craw

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Sport
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Updated Going to get POR-15 on Transmission and everything not Line-X'd underneath. Also got a killer deal on a OEM Back Up camera at a local Dealer. ($370). Will ask the Paint Shop to take before and after pictures if possible otherwise I will.

OP
OP
Craw

Craw

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Sport
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Dealer doing install they under estimated back up cam time so getting a loaner Ram and price honored. Awesome @ Post Falls, ID dodge. Great guys.

BTD07

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Laramie
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I remember your truck now. The fully Line Xd one. I didn't put two and two together from your avatar because I assumed it was blurry haha! But sweet!

OP
OP
Craw

Craw

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Sport
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Good ole por-15. I am done with rust now yawn. I protected the truck best I can.

Jeff CA

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
DeeZee tailgate assist. Amber LED DRLs. Seatbelt chime fix. 180 thermo. Re-sealed 3rd brake light.

fire101fighter

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
2nd the DeeZee tailgate assist and seatbelt chime!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pedal Commander
Vertical XBLED fog lights
Exhaust
Headers if you really want a good bump in bolt on hp
Putco tailgate led bar

I mean I can spend your money for days lol

Nice start with the build. Bad ass truck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Craw

Craw

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Sport
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Thank you for the ideas! I tried the tailgate assist but with the line-x it made the hole slightly to small and I didn't want to cut away the line-x so I will have to deal with that.

It is odd I have the fast type truck but don't want to race haha. I just liked the trim level and everything that came with it. I have thought about exhaust but I don't want it any louder due to I like to relax and listen to music and not hear my exhaust, I had it for my mustang and don't miss it. Did it sound awesome yeah but meh.

I have thought about extra lighting for my truck though. Seat belt chime? Like when you don't put your seat belt on? I always put it on so doesn't bother me. I forgot I did re seal the 3rd brake light, I LOVE that fix hahah. What do you mean 180 thermo?

OP
OP
Craw

Craw

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Sport
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Next upgrade would be a Grill protector. Anyone have suggestions? I know a bull bar wont do jack vs a Deer. I want one that will protect my investment the best. I will of course get it premium line-x black.

Other Upgrade Pondering

Car Alarm w/

Remote Start
Sensors for Shattered Glass, Truck being jacked up and a back-up battery.
LCD FOB