New 12 1500 drive through foot or two of Snow in KC Metro

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Noved

Noved

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Once again the Ram got me through what this storm brought yesterday and once again I am very impressed.

EDIT: I also want to point out that tonight when the I-35 was cleared and dry my truck also showed me it is still the fastest most powerful vehicle I have owned when I merged onto the Interstate. Man I love that Hemi sound

That being said when is the next Snow Storm LOL

Last edited:

Xtreme545

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I live a little north of you, up in Saint Joseph

OP
OP
Noved

Noved

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
There seems to be quite a few people in the General area. One day we should all do a meet.

kcbigbadram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI
There seems to be quite a few people in the General area. One day we should all do a meet.

I had no idea there was this many Kc guys until this thread popped up. I never see any rams around that are modded though

OP
OP
Noved

Noved

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I had no idea there was this many Kc guys until this thread popped up. I never see any rams around that are modded though

There seems to be quite a bit around the Johnson County area that I have noticed modded or not. I really do need to admit though I was really content with this truck power wise and I thought I wasn't going to add anything to it because stock this is the most powerful and quickest truck I have owned. That being said I now have an 85mm throttle body being put in sometime this weekend. I said that as an example because the Rams you see on the road do not look modded doesn't mean there aren't any. Mine will look completely stock but under the hood there is a ported TB thanks to Matt. :)

You guys want to do a meet?