New 2019 Order Status Process?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

warv3t

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hey guys...I'm new to the forum. Current 16 GMC Sierra owner.....my third GMC. Jumped ship to Ram when I ordered my 19 Longhorn today in diamond black crystal and black/new saddle interior, 5.7L V8 HEMI, 8 speed trans, anti spin diff, 33 gallon tank, pano sunroof, 22.9 wheels, advanced safety group, Longhorn Level 1 Equipment group. MSRP $65,380 as built. Dealer price $59,226 (-) $1K SE Bonus Rebate (-) $1K USAA rebates for sale price of $57,226. I do have the sheet that shows Friends/Family Program price of $59,303 and employee program of $57,035.

My question is ....I ordered the truck and then received deposit receipt and was told I would receive an email in some unspecified time from Chrysler showing my order. I know I shouldn't compare myself to my buddy ....but he ordered a King Ranch Ford and received order number, etc paperwork at the time he ordered. I asked the salesman as well as sales manager and they both said .....you should get an email, but if you don't ......just call us and we will give you the status. I figured I'd ask those of you who have ordered 19s.....what should I expect.

Thanks in advance.

Ryelinek

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Check back in a day or two and the dealer should have a “VON” number to give you. You can use this number to track the progress by contacting RAM directly. I just use the customer service chat feature on the website.

After a few days you will eventually have a VIN assigned and you can use that as well. Each dealer is different for how you may get updates. I find it easier to get the updates myself.

Congrats on the order. I’m waiting on my 2019 Limited that I placed about 3 weeks ago.

ram03reg

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
A little over $8k off...seems like a pretty good deal. Did you really have to beat them down on the price or were they willing to work with you?

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
$8K seems like a really good deal off of getting exactly what you want.

Father Of Four

OP
OP
W

warv3t

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
A little over $8k off...seems like a pretty good deal. Did you really have to beat them down on the price or were they willing to work with you?

Right off the bat without even negotiating, he was 59,800 but I sent his build sheet and price to another dealer who beat him at that $59,226. I came back to my dealer and he matched
I’m not sure if he would offer that up front to everyone. The Ram sales manager used to be GMC sales manager. I bought my GMC from him and he remembered me because I was between GMC/Ford. He gave me a massive deal on that purchase. He said .....”I’ll take care of you again” so maybe that’s why he went right to that price

Ryelinek

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Yea there are deals to be had and it all depends on who you work with and getting the right dealership that wants to make a sale.

I placed a factory order for my 2019 Limited that had a MSRP of 65,380. The dealer with rebates took it down almost 10k and my “due at delivery” price right now with all taxes and fees is only 58,300. That’s pretty awesome for a factory order on a truck that just is coming out and still has yet to even hit some dealers.

OP
OP
W

warv3t

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Guys what is a VOIM? I asked for a VON, which I know to be a vehicle order number. I was given a 8 digit VOIM which is what he said he's given

edit: just chatted with chrysler online.....they confirmed its my order number and in 5-7 business days I should be able to track things

Last edited:

demetriew

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Guys what is a VOIM? I asked for a VON, which I know to be a vehicle order number. I was given a 8 digit VOIM which is what he said he's given

edit: just chatted with chrysler online.....they confirmed its my order number and in 5-7 business days I should be able to track things

Have you been able to track your order?

Mercury250

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L E torque
Just wait and watch the news. Once they declare peace on the Korean peninsula, your truck should arrive about 2 to 3 weeks after that.

OP
OP
W

warv3t

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ordered on May 16, received order # May 18, received VIN May 21, D status May 23, today it went to D1 status. Not sure how long from here

OP
OP
W

warv3t

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Just called and got an estimated delivery date to Winston Salem, NC (end of the train ride before trucking) of June 26. I don't believe it. It just went to D1 status June 1. June 27 will be 6 weeks and July 11 will be 8 weeks. I ordered May 16

OP
OP
W

warv3t

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Mine is being built now. Being Painted. Only thing left is "trim" ......so I should get in line for the two vendors (spray in liner and automatic running boards) next. I'm at 5 weeks right now

andremedeiros

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 w/ eTorque
Mine is being built now. Being Painted. Only thing left is "trim" ......so I should get in line for the two vendors (spray in liner and automatic running boards) next. I'm at 5 weeks right now

Can I ask how you found the status? I called and they wouldn’t give me any information.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
radikio