New 2nd Gen owner 96k 1 owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaxyaks

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 2500
Engine
6.4 Hemi
I have a 2013 Ram, my Father bought a 1997 Dodge Ram extended cab 4x4 new off the lot in 1997. He commuted in it for a few years and got sick and it stayed pretty much parked for a long time. It has 96,000 miles on it. Today I was helping him jump it off since it was emissions time and it has sat since last year while hooking up the cables he handed me the title. I was more than surprised and speechless, 40 years old and you Dad handing over the keys to his baby, this thing was his pride and joy...not that you could tell by looking at it, let's just say dad believes in using a truck.

So I guess I have two Rams to care for now. Low mileage but I am guessing there are a lot of little things to take care of with it sitting for so long, took it for a short drive and it purrs like a kitten though

dodge dude94

Millennial Boomer
Reaction score
Ram Year
1998 Ram 1500
Engine
5.9 Magnum
Pictures? :D

Lots of resources out there to help you with building it up if that's what you're wanting to do.