New graphics need supplier

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mitten Diver

Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 Sport Crew Cab
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I sent you guys a PM and have tried to contact you through your site. I have an idea for graphics for my truck and want to know if you can supply them.

I have a 2011 sport crew cab with deep water blue pearl coat exterior. I am thinking about doing the graphics in gloss black. I attached a couple of pictures so that when I describe this you can help me with your opinions. I want to add rear stripes like the ones pictured but instead of the tough guy substitute the tribal head. I don't know that I would do the hood spears but if I did it would just say HEMI instead. I need the head looking forward on both sides and the white in the head should be removed. I would also remove the ******* top of the horns.

A picture of my baby on the day I picked her up.

Attachments

• 255.jpg
    255.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 85
  • Rear Bed Stripes.jpg
    Rear Bed Stripes.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 168
  • Front Fender 3.jpg
    Front Fender 3.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 75
  • Tribal Ram Head.jpg
    Tribal Ram Head.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 91
  • truck w fender.jpg
    truck w fender.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 118

The Grafx Shop

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
hello
it would be very hard to do with out having the truck here to see what sizes they need to be to fit and scale correctly

Marc1982443

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 big horn cc
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Mitten diver. Are you still wanting this done. I can talk with my dad as he has a graphic printing company. Feel free to pm me if needed.