New Headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

17BlueStreak

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
I traded my 16 SRT charger in on my 17 power wagon. I miss the bright white headlights of my SRT. What options are available to replace the yellow stock headlights on my truck without setting a code or causing problems. I'd like to replace the fog lights as well.

R/Don

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I just did HID's in my 17 PW. No issues at all and great output. I also upgraded the dogs. We offer everything you need. All plug and play and works with CANBUS. Shoot me a PM if you want a quote

Also check out our vendor section for the thread. I have pics posted there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bajazet

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
I bought the Putco Prolux Zero Space for low beam that are specially built for RAM headlight housing and the Putco Silver-Lux for highbeam. No canbus, no code. Very happy with my choice. I prefer LED over all. I readed a lot and the LED bulb with only one side beam, like the Zero Space are built, is the way to go with the projector headlight if you want a nice uniform beam. They are ajustable so, you need to turn them in the right way. I didn't know this when I puted LED on my Rebel and the beam was realy horrible.

ProLux Zero Space by PUTCO

Silver-Lux by PUTCO

If you don't have problem to mess with oven and put your headlight inside for around 10 minutes, you can add halo LED inside the headlight housing. Look at RETROFIT Ram headlight web site.

18ADR

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4L Hemi
I bought the Putco Prolux Zero Space for low beam that are specially built for RAM headlight housing and the Putco Silver-Lux for highbeam. No canbus, no code. Very happy with my choice. I prefer LED over all. I readed a lot and the LED bulb with only one side beam, like the Zero Space are built, is the way to go with the projector headlight if you want a nice uniform beam. They are ajustable so, you need to turn them in the right way. I didn't know this when I puted LED on my Rebel and the beam was realy horrible.

ProLux Zero Space by PUTCO

Silver-Lux by PUTCO

If you don't have problem to mess with oven and put your headlight inside for around 10 minutes, you can add halo LED inside the headlight housing. Look at RETROFIT Ram headlight web site.
Thanks for this post. I just finished up installing the Putco Zero Space 289005PZ in the Projectors and the Silver Lux 289005 in the High Beams and 280010 in the Fogs. Kits included Drivers and Anti Flicker Harnesses which we installed in the housings. Key I found was to make sure the Projectors are clocked to 12 oclock and the Highs/Fogs clocked to the 3/9 position. Great Light Output across the board, super improvement over stock halogens.

Jeep946

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
There is a build code you can add for led fog lights and headlight. Then you can install whatever you want with no codes. Did ya hat on my 2016. And love it.