New member looking for power wagon pricing help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
G

GTSilver

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 6.4
I've build and priced it on ramtrucks.com and send the order sheet to a couple of dealers waiting for a reply back regarding pricing. Hopefully I'll get some competitive pricing and go ahead with the order. Build will be probably take from 10-12 weeks based on what dealers have mentioned.

Sdreeser

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 hemi
I purchased from Dulles, my salesman was Gorgi. It went pretty smooth. I would prob buy from them again.

Campbellsoutlaw

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
“I've build and priced it on ramtrucks.com and send the order sheet to a couple of dealers waiting for a reply back regarding pricing. Hopefully I'll get some competitive pricing and go ahead with the order. Build will be probably take from 10-12 weeks based on what dealers have mentioned.“

Are you using Dillion’s online pricing as a good reference point? Seems like he’s the lowest online. I wonder how much under that the Employee Pricing would be.

OP
OP
G

GTSilver

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 6.4
“I've build and priced it on ramtrucks.com and send the order sheet to a couple of dealers waiting for a reply back regarding pricing. Hopefully I'll get some competitive pricing and go ahead with the order. Build will be probably take from 10-12 weeks based on what dealers have mentioned.“

Are you using Dillion’s online pricing as a good reference point? Seems like he’s the lowest online. I wonder how much under that the Employee Pricing would be.

Yes and I called them to price my build still haven't heard back from them yet. Found a car similar to what I want just missing spray in bed liner option which can always be added later, that is on the way to the dealer and negotiating on pricing now.

mt goat

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Go and shop a lot of dealerships and stick to what u want to pay and be patient, I wanted to get a fully loaded one and I stuck to under $50,000 you will get turned away a lot, but they will keep calling u and dropping the price, the last dealership I went to I got there at 4pm and thinking there were closing soon, I didn’t get out of there tell around 1am, but I got my truck for $49.995 new

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VLG6963