Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wyo.hemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hello all, just picked up a 13 ram 1500 5.7 Express. A little about myself and the truck. I live in Colorado Springs and have never owned a Ram but have owned 3 challengers two 5.7 RT's and 6.4 Scat Pack so I am familiar with performance and brand.

I am coming from owning multiple Fords over the years and I will say that Ford makes the better truck. Now Dodge has narrowed the gap considerably but Ford still makes a better truck. I traded my loaded 13 F150 with an eco-boost that I modded it quite a bit and was pushing close to 450 horse. It would run circles around my ram and out tow it easily. The reason I traded was that I only put a couple thousand miles a year on my truck and if the right truck came along I would trade out of the payment. I will have this truck payed off a year earlier now. This works directly in plan when my lease is up on my current challenger I will be grabbing a hellcat.

One thing I like about the Ram is the sound of the Hemi, unmistakably a great sound. I plan on putting running boards on, tinting the front windows to match the rear and getting the exhaust done this Friday (super 10 muffler replacement). I have already replaced the intake with a cold air from K and N pretty much for looks and more for sound. The truck already has bad ass go rhino bumpers that I plan on adding LED fogs and maybe a light bar. I clayed it, sealed it, and waxed this last weekend in a 7 hour TLC affair.

Now she just needs a name...

Here is pic:

20180509_191137.jpg

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Welcome to RamForum and congrats on your first Ram truck.

joeygster

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Ram 1500 Sport Crew Bright White
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Came from an F150 myself...welcome to the forum.

RamCreeper

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Welcome! I like the older 150's. I havent had any experiences with anything newer than 2000's.