New owner 2018 Power Wagon grill swap out?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MJockey

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
I'll keep an eye out for a grill swap.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

If you want a chrome grill I would think you would have plenty of takers. If your looking for black, that will be harder to find.

Try putting an ad in the For Sale section showing your grill and list what you are willing to trade for.

OP
OP
Sarge Ram 2018

Sarge Ram 2018

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L
If you want a chrome grill I would think you would have plenty of takers. If your looking for black, that will be harder to find.

Try putting an ad in the For Sale section showing your grill and list what you are willing to trade for.
thanks MJ

Grand Mesa

Reaction score
My son painted his 2014 Ram 2500 chrome grill black and so it looks just like my 2016 black grill. That's another option if you can't find a black one.

IRSmart

I drink and I know things
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4L Hemi

I think it would be easier to find a black one honestly. More tradesman guys would be willing to upgrade than SLT and above I would think.

OP
OP
Sarge Ram 2018

Sarge Ram 2018

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L
I think it would be easier to find a black one honestly. More tradesman guys would be willing to upgrade than SLT and above I would think.
Wanna stay blacked out grill with just a rams head.

Odin

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 2500
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
I've got a blacked our grill with chrome RAM head I plastic dipped black. I'd be willing to work something out with you on a trade for your grille if you're interested... Shoot me a PM

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk