New Paint Coming Soon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mega Mike

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
I have decided what I am gonna do with a custom paint job on the Megacab. I am not doing a 2 tone or off the wall paint scheme. I am gonna do a Mopar theme paint work.

A "Cuda" stripe starting solid from the front fender above the headlights and at the front doors it will start doing a blocked stripe with each block a tiny bit bigger than the previous block.

And the kicker... It will be a ghost Cuda stripe, that is not vinyl, strictly painted. The Ram 1500 badging on the front doors are gonna be painted with a chrome look. As well as a new steel cowl hood.

If there is anybody that can photo shop this in their free time, I would appreciate this. I tried it in the "GIMP" program, but no luck.

Now here is a question, do I need to need to get new chrome door handles? I have to buy a new chrome fuel door. Mine has been acting a little weird.

Any website for inexpensive Mopar items?

HemiBabe

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Goin to look sweet!

[ tapatalkin ]