NEW PRODUCT!! 2013-2015 Ram 1500 Truck Power Heated Puddle Light Signal Power - Foldi

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kberg43

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
ecodiesel
Tony,

I tried to order these yesterday for my new 2016 (says 2013-15 but i know they fit), and was told they were now discontinued?? Very disappointed. I was directed to the flat black mirrors (without the chrome cap), but that isn't what i was looking for.

Just wondering if there are by chance anymore still around the warehouses?

Thanks

OP
OP
1ATony

1ATony

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
Tony,

I tried to order these yesterday for my new 2016 (says 2013-15 but i know they fit), and was told they were now discontinued?? Very disappointed. I was directed to the flat black mirrors (without the chrome cap), but that isn't what i was looking for.

Just wondering if there are by chance anymore still around the warehouses?

Thanks

These are on hold right now while the manufacturer is looking into a power fold motor issue

Regards,
Tony

kberg43

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
ecodiesel
Tony,

Been a few weeks. Any word on these towing mirrors becoming available? Towing with these little mirrors is really starting to cause some frustration.

OP
OP
1ATony

1ATony

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
Tony,

Been a few weeks. Any word on these towing mirrors becoming available? Towing with these little mirrors is really starting to cause some frustration.

I haven't heard of any updates on them lately from the manufacturer. I'll let you guys know what's going on once I receive some updated info on their status.

Thanks for asking,
Tony

matt.davidson09

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 RAM 2500 Laramie Mega Cab
Engine
6.7L Cummins
I'm not sure on this. I haven't had anyone call or complain about this being an issue.

Tony - what is the difference between the 2014 and 2015 tow mirrors?

I have regular power folding/auto dim/puddle light etc mirrors and bought replacement tow mirrors for them (Part number 68230831AB driver side and 68142672AF passenger side) - one came off a 2015 3500 and the other came off a 2014 3500...shouldn't these years be interchangeable?

I also have part number 68142673AD (from a 2014 3500) but the chrome casing is broken.

Hoping you can help distinguish these part numbers, thanks!

OP
OP
1ATony

1ATony

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
Tony - what is the difference between the 2014 and 2015 tow mirrors?

I have regular power folding/auto dim/puddle light etc mirrors and bought replacement tow mirrors for them (Part number 68230831AB driver side and 68142672AF passenger side) - one came off a 2015 3500 and the other came off a 2014 3500...shouldn't these years be interchangeable?

I also have part number 68142673AD (from a 2014 3500) but the chrome casing is broken.

Hoping you can help distinguish these part numbers, thanks!

I'm not sure if the factory had changed anything with them between these two years.

The dealer should be able to run those part numbers, to tell you if they would work on your truck.

Tony

kberg43

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
ecodiesel
Tony,

Any update on these mirrors becoming available again?

Thanks

OP
OP
1ATony

1ATony

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
Tony,

Any update on these mirrors becoming available again?

Thanks

I'm still waiting to hear back, they are being worked on

Thanks for asking,
Tony

Glowrdr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
If you don't mind me asking - what was the issue with the motors? Was that the "mirror didn't extend all the time" issue? I'm interested in these, so I'll be keeping tabs on when they become available again. Want tow mirrors, but had to remove my OEM so I could park in the garage again!

OP
OP
1ATony

1ATony

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
If you don't mind me asking - what was the issue with the motors? Was that the "mirror didn't extend all the time" issue? I'm interested in these, so I'll be keeping tabs on when they become available again. Want tow mirrors, but had to remove my OEM so I could park in the garage again!

On some trucks we were having customers report that the power fold feature was hanging up and not always closing all of the way. It seemed to be isolated to the new style 4th gen mirrors.

Spoke to the manufacturer this week, and was told that they have resolved the issue.

We should have them available to us soon. I'll give you guys a heads up when we have them available to us.

Regards,
Tony

BoldAdventure

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
I hope soon means soon. We just picked up a Power Wagon that has power fold but is lacking tow mirrors, and since we're full timers we need the tow mirrors. I kind of want to hold out, but if we're talking 3rd quarter availability I'm going to have to settle for the manual folds.

Thor09

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
I got some power folding for my 15 last year from Tony, they have been working good

Csanders1992

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I'm also in for an update on these. I really think the chrome cap would look great on my big horn. And I want to keep my power fold!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sheldon

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
What is the cost of these mirrors? Can u send me a picture of the plugs on the wire harness?

Steel Curtain

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Ram 2500
Engine
Hemi 6.4
So if I understand all these threads correctly....
I have a 2015 Big Horn 2500 with power everything mirrors including power folding and you guys will offer an aftermarket Tow mirror that will keep all these functions including power folding? Do these also include the infamous temp sensor in the mirror too? Do I have to get any dealer re-flash for any codes or are they straight up bolt on and plug in and everything is a go? Also do these come with the additional brackets for support? Sorry for all the questions but I want to make sure I would buying the correct thing. The dealer's price of 1,000 plus is ridiculous.

George