New tires!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GP4L

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Haven't posted in a while, but finally have something to post! Finally wore out the OEM GY tires, sitting just below 51k on the odometer. Not the greatest tires in the world (as we all know), but I must say that they served valiantly, haha, especially through 3 winters. Wanted to go 35's, but an industry friend offered me a screaming good deal on Nitto Terra Grappler G2's, in stock size - 275/60r20. Needing new tires before the weather gets nasty, I just couldn't pass it up. Especially with the holidays coming up, and the budget getting tight.

So far I'm loving them! Much of it probably has to do with feeling new tires on my truck again, haha, but it'll be interesting to see how they do once the snow starts coming with regularity. Was surprised to experience not much of a noise increase (as I do about 50% highway driving daily), and I can't tell unless I shut the stereo off, and even then it's VERY minimal - nothing that even remotely bothers me.

I have all of them set at 40psi, and they feel pretty darn good - traction under acceleration, cornering, coasting, etc.. anybody with the same tires have a recommendation for trying a different pressure?

huntergreen

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
If 40# feels right, I would go with it. Keep an eye on how they are wearing.

Christian1500

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V6 Flex Fuel 3.6 Liter Pentastar
Any updates on your tires? Do you have a picture of your truck? Thanks.