new upgrades to do

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2007megaab6.7l

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7l diesel
hello i have a 2007 mega cab 6.7l 4x4 every thing is stock i am looking to start upgrading thing on the truck two of them are the air intake and exhaust so my question is what is the best for the truck to do that will get the best over all performace . when the exhaust and intake r done i am going to put the edge juice on it when done so i hope somebody can help me and point me in the right direction thanks alot and i hope i get a lot of feed back from everybody

OklaHemi

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
new age hemi
Its a kick ass programmer for diesel trucks. I dont know about modding the cummins but look at lil froggers profile she has a bad ass truck

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
BANKS !!! welcome to the forum

crolleo

Reaction score
Ram Year
2009 2500
Engine
6.7 Cummins
A couple of months ago I got the edge juice with attitude and egr delete along with turbo back straight pipe and let me just say that the truck is completely different. Don't ever want to drive it stock again and the fuel mileage is tons better. About a gain of 6-7 mpg.

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
Awesome , congrats on the new mods

XtremeDiesel

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L
hello i have a 2007 mega cab 6.7l 4x4 every thing is stock i am looking to start upgrading thing on the truck two of them are the air intake and exhaust so my question is what is the best for the truck to do that will get the best over all performace . when the exhaust and intake r done i am going to put the edge juice on it when done so i hope somebody can help me and point me in the right direction thanks alot and i hope i get a lot of feed back from everybody

If you want to keep the truck street legal and all the emissions equipment in place the Juice with Attitude monitor is going to be an excellent choice.

As far as the intake, in my opinion most of them do the same thing anway. Whether you choose AFE, Volant, Airaid, S&B your performance gains will be extremely similar if not the same.

Exhaust system will be another deciding factor, if you want to keep the truck legal you can do a filter back system. Many mfgs make these including MBRP ,AFE, Magnaflow..etc. MBRP makes some I've got MBRP Filter-back systems starting at under $200.
http://www.xtremediesel.com/mbrpinc_4.aspx

A couple of months ago I got the edge juice with attitude and egr delete along with turbo back straight pipe and let me just say that the truck is completely different. Don't ever want to drive it stock again and the fuel mileage is tons better. About a gain of 6-7 mpg.

This would have been one of my top reccomendations up until a few months ago. Unfortunately Edge Products has discontinued their racing series and the only mfgs still in the game are Gear Box-Z who makes the DPF-R, Smarty & H&S.

Obviously for anyone that already has it Edge is still supporting the unit they just aren't making new ones.

Lastly, Welcome to the forum!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lasse452