New! XDP Special Edition Exhaust Tip

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

XtremeDiesel

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L
NEW! Thanks to the overwhelming feedback on our 4"-5" exhaust tip, we decided to partner with MBRP to release our 5”-6” XDP Special Edition Exhaust Tip! Right now we've got these offered at our special introductory price. Follow the link below for details!

T5074_XDPSPECIALEDITION_3_web.jpg

MBRP Angled Exhaust Tip (5" Inlet, 6" Outlet) T5074 "XDP Special Edition"

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
Those tips would even look killer on a HEMI

EJM05

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
440 Big Block
Would this connect to the 2010 hemi? I'm looking at getting bigger tips and paint the black

EJM05

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
440 Big Block
Big Boi said:
They may come in black Erik

Depends on the price difference and if they will fit.

Edit: nevermind didn't notice that they are angled. Looking for straight or whatever you call them.

Vendor
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 1500 Laramie Sport Crew, 2019 1500 Big Horn Sport Crew & 2016 Charger SRT Hellcat
Engine
2x 5.7L & 6.2L
I need to get with you guys on an idea for the 2009+ hemis...........I even have an extra set of stock tips I could send so you could get done what needs to be done for a NICE set of 5" tips on these bad boys.

If you are interested, let me know. I'd sure like to get rid of my mufflex tips for some nicer ones that go back further!

JP03

Reaction score
Ram Year
2003/1964
Engine
Cummins 5.9
Will these fit the 4in mbrp or just the 5in?

OP
OP
XtremeDiesel

XtremeDiesel

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L
Would this connect to the 2010 hemi? I'm looking at getting bigger tips and paint the black

We do have a lot of 4" tips: Xtreme Diesel Performance - XDP Diesel Power Performance Parts - Exhaust Tips

I need to get with you guys on an idea for the 2009+ hemis...........I even have an extra set of stock tips I could send so you could get done what needs to be done for a NICE set of 5" tips on these bad boys.
If you are interested, let me know. I'd sure like to get rid of my mufflex tips for some nicer ones that go back further!

Send me a PM with your ideas. I don't know if we'll be making any gas tips soon but I'd love to pass on the ideas to the folks in charge. OR I might be able to find you something through one of the many exhaust mfgs we deal with.

Will these fit the 4in mbrp or just the 5in?

We've got a 4" version, take a look: MBRP Angled Exhaust Tip (4" Inlet, 5" Outlet) T5053 "XDP Special Edition"

Also have a brushed finished for a no-shine look: XDP by MBRP Brushed Stainless Steel Angled Exhaust Tip (4" Inlet, 5" Outlet)

Those would look killer in black on a hemi.

We do offer a few 4-5" black tips with varying end cuts. You'll find the angle is pretty popular on the diesels so most mfgs stick with that.

Xtreme Diesel Performance - XDP Diesel Power Performance Parts - Exhaust Tips

Thanks for all the feedback guys!