No Power to Fuel Pump

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

66fryder

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
No power to fuel pump 2004 RAM 1500 5.7
List of what I have done so far: Used a jumper from battery to pump and verified pump runs... Confirmed a ground at pump... Performed continuity test on power wire to the fuel pump from fuse block all good... Paperclip jumper where fuel pump relay is on fuse block and truck runs like new... I even replaced the crankshaft sensor... Now I am at a loss??? Forgot to mention no DTC's.

bhonshell37

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
No power to fuel pump 2004 RAM 1500 5.7
List of what I have done so far: Used a jumper from battery to pump and verified pump runs... Confirmed a ground at pump... Performed continuity test on power wire to the fuel pump from fuse block all good... Paperclip jumper where fuel pump relay is on fuse block and truck runs like new... I even replaced the crankshaft sensor... Now I am at a loss???
A friend of mine has a 98 with the 5.2 that a fuel issue. We had to replace the oil pressure sending switch behind the throttle body. Once replaced, all was well.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk