Not sure where to put this but I’ve just about pulled all my hair out with codes!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigboyKy

Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 QC 1500 Larimie
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Ok I’m going to start at the beginning.
2011 1500 4x4 5.7
Last week I got a CEL did the key thing to get them, was p0005 and p0933. Thought ok haven’t done a transmission change so maybe that’ll help. Did that thought that took care of it but nope got those two and a p0868. Changed the pressure sensor and drove it hard for about 20 miles. Went out Tuesday to another CEL. Did the key thing got the dashes and then DONE still had the cel. Took it to auto parts place and it was read as a p0016. Thought ok change another 14.00 part camshaft position sensor since that was the first code I got. Changed it out and still have the p0016 so ok another 15 dollar part. And what do I have now the same exact thing I started with. Truck starts and runs fine the only thing is it won’t shift into 5th gear at all. So I ask what now?
Thanks for reading Mitch!

808ram1500

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7L
Stuck in 4th? Could be a bad TIPM module or PCM like I had. Hope it's not because it is expensive.