Oh no! What a mess

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

THETANK

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 R/T
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Honestly Rust proofing doesn't really work. There are to many places that the rust proofing can't get into, to many holes in the frame, body etc. All it does is hide the fact it is rusting from the inside. Some people swear by it but growing up in Norther New York where they dump more salt down than what is in all the oceans, no amount of rust proofing will save your truck.

not 100% true on your statement that rustproofing does not work. Took one of the company trucks in for new tires and two cars where up on hoists. I am guessing it was 1999 but anywho one car was a mid 90's Grand Prix (my accountant) and in the approximately 4 years of riding the roads of SW Ontario the rockers had already accumulated rust. I should say that she never proofed it, beside her car on the other hoist was a mid 70's Ford Ltd and I can honestly say there was not a speck of rust on the car. I will admit that after 25 years of being sprayed it was a tad goo ish. End of story lol:happy107: