Ok sugestions please

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pitbull

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Magnum
Ok my summer project is a 5.9 magnum rebuild from the block up. While im rebuilding I am also repainting the components. Of course the block I am going a lighter blue on the block and oil pan ( as close as I can get to the Mopar logo as I can get in engine paint ). Heads are going black ( and possibly plenum )to break up the amount of blue and valve covers are going to be chrome. I also plan on painting the pulleys, brackets, fuel rails, and most other surface's that can be painted. What I'm asking for is what is another color that would go good with this scheme/layout. I wouldn't mind doing a valentine day theme since the casting date stamp on the block is February 14 2006 but I am not so sure how red and blue would look together or how to define it as a valentine theme with out feminizing my engine. No offence intended to any ladies out there. does any one have suggestion's ?