Opinion on Brake Calipers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BMRbrnSNRbrd

Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Dodge Ram 1500 CC Hemi Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I think some red calipers on a gray truck look awesome, but I'm biased. I still think a simple Mopar M in pink on the rear glass would be best.

Whipdaddy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.1
I think some red calipers on a gray truck look awesome, but I'm biased. I still think a simple Mopar M in pink on the rear glass would be best.

Here's a red generic brake caliper saw that from thepartsbin.com.. I agree Mopar M pink would be great! (i guess so?)

generic-caliper-dis.jpg

OklaHemi

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
new age hemi
chrisy really wants her calipers and bow ties pink. good thing i cant find any high temp ceramic paint right now. but i did think of an idea for her and it may work for you. how about black calipers with a pink Mopar M in your case painted on them

AJMAG

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
i wouldnt do pink, theres a 4.7 ram that goes to my school all black with pink accents including calipers and it doesnt look right IMO. id go red or MAYBE white ;) just keep it cleannn if you go white the pink mopar 'M' would be cool to do on them