Opinions needed before i place an order

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
VTBighorn

VTBighorn

Reaction score
Ram Year
'14
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Settled a half an inch from the initial install? So you ended up with a 1.5" lift in front?

OP
OP
VTBighorn

VTBighorn

Reaction score
Ram Year
'14
Engine
5.7 Hemi
No cv joint issues right?

Cyborg2337

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Ok. I appreciate the info. I guess they both settle "slightly" after install. Makes sense. I'm leaning toward the Ranchos. Cloud, you're truck looks sharp. I like the level/34" look a lot. VT, good luck with yours. Let us know how you make out with pricing.

OP
OP
VTBighorn

VTBighorn

Reaction score
Ram Year
'14
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Got off the phone with Rancho, they offer no additional discounts and won't sell directly.

AMAZON here I come!

OP
OP
VTBighorn

VTBighorn

Reaction score
Ram Year
'14
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Definitely no worries with those angles. Thanks for taking the time to photo them. I Am ordering them Tuesday so by Thursday I'll have them. Then I have to wait till I can steal a garage bay from my uncles shop because my garage isn't heated and it's been -20's here lately.... So F*** that!

Cyborg2337

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Amazon huh? Well, I may have to go that route as well then. I appreciate the info boys. And -20 degrees???? Jeez, I thought the low teens we have been getting in the Philly area were bad!! Cloud, I've been to Texas many times and I must say I'm a big fan..

OP
OP
VTBighorn

VTBighorn

Reaction score
Ram Year
'14
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Good Luck Cyborg with your purchase, if you get the rears from Amazon also be careful and read the descriptions they are being sold per each... but it doesn't say that at the top which is kind of annoying.

sweetstang

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
bilstiens ride is awesome, I do get the 4x4 shimmy at low speeds. I am at 2.8

OP
OP
VTBighorn

VTBighorn

Reaction score
Ram Year
'14
Engine
5.7 Hemi
bilstiens ride is awesome, I do get the 4x4 shimmy at low speeds. I am at 2.8

It's really to bad about the shimmy in 4wd set at 2.8 on the Bils, I am constantly in 4wd with mine so that and the fact that they don't have a 2.5" setting really pushed me towards the Ranchos. It helped that the Ranchos have the dampening adjustments also.